Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Hey Colorado PSD guys! I need a hand.

753 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  DunesRunner08 
#1 ·
Ok guys heres the deal. I just did a complete 07 front end conversion..what a pain! but its done. I put a non ebv pedistal on to get rid of my oil leak...NOW my up pipes are leaking. I DO NOT want to to this or atleast do it alone. I need someone who has done it before. If someone is close to FT collins Colorado I will make it worth the time to help me. Ill buy the beer, BBQ some food (tri tip, steaks, chicken, brats you name it) help as much as I can. Or If someone has a shop or knows they can do it on thier own ill still buy beer and grill plus I got some stuff to give in trade for helpin me out. Or good old cash would work I guess as long as it doesnt break the bank. :thumb:

#4 ·
There are a couple guys in the Denver area that would probably be willing to help ya out. Chris(Trancebear) has a fully stocked garage and was a diesel mechanic for the Army for 16 years. He has said that is willing to help anyone out and has made it very clear that he likes food and drinkin.:shots::hehe: You should get in touch with him and see what y'all can work out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.