New to the club but lets have some fun. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Centennial State Powerstrokes Colorado Chapter area of the ORG

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 04:10 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
New to the club but lets have some fun.

wanted to officialy introduce myself and maybe get to meet some of you in the future having fun playing in the hills or on the lake. My name is Terry and I am married with 2 kids 11 and 14. I live in morrison and we love to go camping, boating, and snowmobiling. I have a 5th wheel, 21 foot bayliner, and 3 older sleds that I baught this year off of craigslist. They are older but they run the trails just fine. Kids have atv's but havnt gotten the wife and I any yet. Looking for the killer deal to get some this summer hopefully. So if anyone wants to get together this summer and go boating or anything else let me know. I do alot of day trips to chatfield since i only get long weekends every 6 weeks. But when i do get a long weekend we go to the mtns or the lake. I am a DIY kinda guy so if anyone ever needs anything done let me know I dont mind helping other people out. I live on a 15 acre horse ranch and have a backside of the barn to work out of. Nice to meet you all and look forward to meeting you all in the future.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2010, 08:41 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Nice to have you aboard Terry. I am sure quite a few of us would have a blast at your ranch, sounds awesome!
Old 04-09-2010, 05:36 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

from one new guy to another....welcome
Old 04-09-2010, 06:28 AM
PROUD AMERICAN!!!

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Great to have you Terry! Looks like you fit right in with the rest of us. Sounds like you have a great setup with the house and all the toys. I am always down to go camping and fishing. Unfortunately, I can't afford a boat yet, especially the one you have. Maybe some day when you get a weekend off, we can have a little bbq g2g at your ranch, sounds like a nice setup. Having a good shop to do all your own work is great. I just might have to take you up on some of your offers. I haven't been to Chatfield yet, so it would be cool to check it out on a boat.
Old 04-09-2010, 06:33 AM
Unapologetically American

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattlesnake18 View Post
Great to have you Terry! Looks like you fit right in with the rest of us. Sounds like you have a great setup with the house and all the toys. I am always down to go camping and fishing. Unfortunately, I can't afford a boat yet, especially the one you have. Maybe some day when you get a weekend off, we can have a little bbq g2g at your ranch, sounds like a nice setup. Having a good shop to do all your own work is great. I just might have to take you up on some of your offers. I haven't been to Chatfield yet, so it would be cool to check it out on a boat.
Thanks for inviting us to Terry's ranch Jeff, sounds great

Your ranch sounds sweet Terry, is it right along the hogback there between 285 and the town of Morrison?
Old 04-09-2010, 06:34 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
welcome to the Org bud....

-Raul
Old 04-09-2010, 06:37 AM
PROUD AMERICAN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006PSDSD View Post
Thanks for inviting us to Terry's ranch Jeff, sounds great
... Damn, I didn't mean it like that but I guess that's what is sounds like.

Well, I did try to get everyone to raid your house for our stickers, so you know how I can be.

Sorry Terry, didn't mean to invite myself... but the title of the thread says "let's have some fun" and your place sound like fun.
Old 04-09-2010, 06:39 AM
Unapologetically American

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattlesnake18 View Post
... Damn, I didn't mean it like that but I guess that's what is sounds like.

Well, I did try to get everyone to raid your house for our stickers, so you know how I can be.

Sorry Terry, didn't mean to invite myself... but the title of the thread says "let's have some fun" and your place sound like fun.
I'm just giving you chit Jeff, don't lose any sleep over it

He's probably 5 minutes from my house, I wonder if he has a lift in that barn for lifting cabs
Old 04-09-2010, 06:49 AM
PROUD AMERICAN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006PSDSD View Post
I'm just giving you chit Jeff, don't lose any sleep over it

He's probably 5 minutes from my house, I wonder if he has a lift in that barn for lifting cabs
No worries Nick... I am always up for a with you, it keeps me on my toes.

Hmmmm very good question... Do you have a lift in your shop Terry?
Old 04-09-2010, 03:01 PM

Yes i live right by mt falcon park. i wish i had a lift. Yeah we will definitly have to have a BBQ out here this summer. i am planning a pig roast this summer for alot of my friends Ill let you all know when it happens and you all could come out that day as well.

After I get toknow you beter I also dont have a problem letting friends barrow the boat. I got a friend at work that takes it to nebraska every year. My only thing is youbring it back with a full tank of gas even if you take it with half and if you wreck it sink it so I can geta new one
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.