Centennial State Powerstrokes Colorado Chapter area of the ORG

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 04-07-2010, 09:50 PM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
New CSP member!

Hey guys, I'm kinda new here (introduced myself in the Introduction section), but I was recommended by Mthigh250 to join this part of the Forum! I'm located in Loveland, CO, and I love it here!

I picked up a '96 F250 XLT 7.3 on Monday night (4/5/10). It's my first Ford (Come from a Chevy family), and my first diesel. I'm lovin' it so far!

She has 195k with 18k on a brand new Ford transmission, and runs like a champ! I already have a list of plans, but after buying it, I have no cash haha.

Anyway, here's a few pics!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 04-07-2010, 09:54 PM
BGJ

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Nice looking OBS!! Welcome!!

02 F250 Leveling kit, 295/70/17 Nitto Terra's
39501 miles on the clock

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 10 Old 04-07-2010, 09:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Glad to have another CSP member from loveland. Welcome!

Kenneth
"The ten most horrifying words in the English language are 'I am the Government and I am here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2003 F-250-6.0L, SCT W/ Matt's SRL, Edge CTS Insight, MBRP W/ Cat & Muffler Delete + 6" tip, '05 Headlights, Zoodad, High Idle, Marinco Mod, DC-1's

post #4 of 10 Old 04-08-2010, 06:34 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Garage
Welcome, not many OBS's no more glad to see a clean one

What this nation needs is cleaner thoughts and dirtier fingernails...

post #5 of 10 Old 04-08-2010, 06:52 AM
Unapologetically American

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Cool, we can ad an OBS to the club now . I love the look of the OBS . I guess you're in, as long as you agree to put a sticker on your truck and the logo in your sig, and you can make it to at least one g2g a year, and agree to the regs and by-laws. Damn that was a mouth full

What's your name Any hobbies?

2006 F350 SOLD
* KMC XD Monsters wrapped in Hankook ATM's
* 08 style mirrors
* 4" TB exhaust
* SCT X2 with Gearhead, PHP and ID tunes
* Edge Insight CTS

* Blue FPR spring
* 6.4 Banjos

* Dfuser coolant filter
* Stage1 MTW turbo

New truck has a Cummins and a handshaker
post #6 of 10 Old 04-08-2010, 05:17 PM Thread Starter

Thanks everybody!

Name's Kevin. My hobbies include working on my truck, camping, off-roading, wakeboarding, snowboarding, jet-skiing, dirtbiking, mountain biking, boating, and hangin; out with my buddies.

I got the logo in my sig, and I asked in my pic thread as to where to get the logo/sticker for my truck. And I'm always down for a meet!

1996 F250 7.3 PSD 4x4 - "Dally"
274k miles
It's got some go fast stuff
Sitting on 2006 F-350 axles and suspension

post #7 of 10 Old 04-08-2010, 05:40 PM Thread Starter

I snapped one more pic in my cul-de-sac just now, because I couldn't pass up the chance with this AWESOME weather today!

274k miles

post #8 of 10 Old 04-09-2010, 07:23 AM
Unapologetically American

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Hey Kevin, you should go post in this thread, and Austin can add you to the roster . He won't see it unless its in his subscribed threads

http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/cen...oductions.html

2006 F350 SOLD
* KMC XD Monsters wrapped in Hankook ATM's
* 08 style mirrors
* 4" TB exhaust
* SCT X2 with Gearhead, PHP and ID tunes
* Edge Insight CTS

* Blue FPR spring
* 6.4 Banjos

* Dfuser coolant filter
* Stage1 MTW turbo

New truck has a Cummins and a handshaker
post #9 of 10 Old 04-09-2010, 07:43 AM
PROUD AMERICAN!!!

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 726 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Welcome Kevin... great to have you!! You are our first OBS owner, very nice looking rig man! Looking forward to meeting you in person. Let me know if you have any questions about the chapter or anything else in general. We have an awesome group of members with a wealth of knowledge.

2004 F250 CC Lariat 4x4

BPD FICM, BPD billet water pump, BPD VK688 oil cooler kit, S&B CAI, MTW stage 2, TSD tunes, Auto Meter gauges, Edge CTS, Sinister coolant filter, Blue spring, 6.4 banjo bolts, Straight piped w/ 6" single mitre stack, Pro Comp leveling kit, 05-07 HD headlights, Fumoto block drain valves, ELC, High idle mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaguire View Post
I'm guessing that you didn't lose nearly as much as it appeared. Spills are like that. The last beer that I spilled was like a million ounces.
post #10 of 10 Old 04-10-2010, 11:03 PM Thread Starter

Yeah! I feel special!

Haha It's a good thing I found this forum, because like I said, it's my first ford after a long line of Chevy's, so I don't know hardly anything about it. I've got a lot to learn

274k miles

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode