CSP chat thread - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Centennial State Powerstrokes Colorado Chapter area of the ORG

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree156Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 04:36 AM
Unapologetically American

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
CSP chat thread

I just saw this, so here's the start of our chat thread fellas

What's on your mind?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2010, 05:06 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006PSDSD View Post
What's on your mind?
I have to go to work
Old 02-24-2010, 06:20 AM

whats up guys, but yeah how we were talking in the other thread about moab, it is spectacular. I go every year to the jeep safari. I dont have a rock buggy but i love watching everyone roll there own stuff. And let me tell you what, the women that go to this thing they are soo hot and luckily it is about 70-80 *F so it is definitely swim suit season and if you have a lifted nice truck you have it made.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:21 AM
PROUD AMERICAN!!!

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
well ya know, i might as well get this off my chest and then let it go... the other day i was pullin out of the liquor store when this guy came to my window. Here comes another sucktard wanting to bum $ i figured. i was right... except this guy had a different story. he tells me he is a truck driver delivering stuff to ft. carson, is about to run out of fuel, left his fleet card at home, has never tried to ask strangers for money, and need like 15$. he said that he wanted to get a phone # and pay it back. he was still wearing is work stuff and sounded really believable. I hate given people off the streets, cause someone is always askin for somethin around here. I told him i wish I could help but don't carry cash, which is the truth. i drove off knowing that i did actually have some cash on me that day which is rare for me. My brother and i were talkin and agreed that one day i may need help when i am in a pinch and that he was a truck driver not some toothless crack head. I believe in karma and figured what the hell... turn around and found the dude in the parking lot, gave him $10, and my phone #. He was so thankful and said that he would be calling me. weeellll.... it's been about 5 days now and.... ding ding ding, if you said no phone call, you are the winner. anyways thanx for the gave him the benefit of the doubt, oh well.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:23 AM
PROUD AMERICAN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerstrokepribble View Post
whats up guys, but yeah how we were talking in the other thread about moab, it is spectacular. I go every year to the jeep safari. I dont have a rock buggy but i love watching everyone roll there own stuff. And let me tell you what, the women that go to this thing they are soo hot and luckily it is about 70-80 *F so it is definitely swim suit season and if you have a lifted nice truck you have it made.
How about you let me pimp YOUR nice lifted ride and scoop up some honeys then. I will even let your drive my truck while i drive yours...
Old 02-24-2010, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattlesnake18 View Post
well ya know, i might as well get this off my chest and then let it go... the other day i was pullin out of the liquor store when this guy came to my window. Here comes another sucktard wanting to bum $ i figured. i was right... except this guy had a different story. he tells me he is a truck driver delivering stuff to ft. carson, is about to run out of fuel, left his fleet card at home, has never tried to ask strangers for money, and need like 15$. he said that he wanted to get a phone # and pay it back. he was still wearing is work stuff and sounded really believable. I hate given people off the streets, cause someone is always askin for somethin around here. I told him i wish I could help but don't carry cash, which is the truth. i drove off knowing that i did actually have some cash on me that day which is rare for me. My brother and i were talkin and agreed that one day i may need help when i am in a pinch and that he was a truck driver not some toothless crack head. I believe in karma and figured what the hell... turn around and found the dude in the parking lot, gave him $10, and my phone #. He was so thankful and said that he would be calling me. weeellll.... it's been about 5 days now and.... ding ding ding, if you said no phone call, you are the winner. anyways thanx for the gave him the benefit of the doubt, oh well.
Man that sux, and that is exactly why i dont give any money to anyone on the street. There is a sign here in junction that says "spare change doesn't change anything." I think that says it all. Also kind of a neat story but i believe it. My father in law is a truck driver and needed some help to unload and saw a bum that had a sign that said will work for food, he stopped and asked the guy if he wanted to come and work for him for like 30 minutes and he could make $25. The guy looked at my father in law and told him no way. My father in law then asked why and he said cause he makes well over $300 a day standing and doing nothing so there is no way i am leaving.

So that is another reason i dont give money to anyone. I work hard for my money and they can too. A trick i used to do when they asked for money was, hold out your hand. Ok now flip it over, you see you can flip burgers at Mcdonalds.
They sure would get mad
Old 02-24-2010, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattlesnake18 View Post
How about you let me pimp YOUR nice lifted ride and scoop up some honeys then. I will even let your drive my truck while i drive yours...
We could all just go to Moab, plus fat chicks cant jump!!!!
Seattle60 likes this.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:37 AM
PROUD AMERICAN!!!

Quote:
So that is another reason i dont give money to anyone. I work hard for my money and they can too. A trick i used to do when they asked for money was, hold out your hand. Ok now flip it over, you see you can flip burgers at Mcdonalds.
They sure would get mad
Dude that is great!!!! I am going to try that next time. We have this guy sits on the corner of Home Depot holding I sign that says " bet you can't hit me with a quater. 2-1 odds." kinda creative but one of these days i may take him up on it

Quote:
... good point
Old 02-24-2010, 07:31 AM

Quote:
hmmm Might need to change the stock height of my truck then.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:21 AM
Still Alive

Send a message via Skype™ to westcoaststrokin
Congrats Guys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
csp chat, gnomes galore

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.