CSP chat thread - Page 1848 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Centennial State Powerstrokes Colorado Chapter area of the ORG

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree35Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2012, 03:02 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzPatMan View Post
I know you're still working on the site - but here's my facebook photo album with the pics.

CSP's November 2012 G2G

Thanks it's been a long week for me. I'll have the new site up in the next 7-10 days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2012, 06:56 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hey guys. Not plugging the business just letting folks know about a car shop that is like the military's auto hobby shop(you just pay for a bay and you do the work) here in Denver. It is DIY Auto Repair Shop located on 74th and Federal. I just changed out my fuel filters. They have 6-8 bays and two have 12k lifts and the rest 8k lifts. The guys running it are solid. You can do your own work or have them assist you or they can do it for you. I was talking to them tonight and they are doing a BPD semi-bulletproof for a guy tomorrow. The owner just wants to watch as the work is done. A bay costs $24 bucks an hour. I just like the concept and it kept me from dumping diesel all over the driveway and the bays are heated with Wi-fi and a TV. Man cave rental:-). You can find more at www.diyautorepairshops.com

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
Old 11-13-2012, 07:31 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by weberjaw View Post
Hey guys. Not plugging the business just letting folks know about a car shop that is like the military's auto hobby shop(you just pay for a bay and you do the work) here in Denver. It is DIY Auto Repair Shop located on 74th and Federal. I just changed out my fuel filters. They have 6-8 bays and two have 12k lifts and the rest 8k lifts. The guys running it are solid. You can do your own work or have them assist you or they can do it for you. I was talking to them tonight and they are doing a BPD semi-bulletproof for a guy tomorrow. The owner just wants to watch as the work is done. A bay costs $24 bucks an hour. I just like the concept and it kept me from dumping diesel all over the driveway and the bays are heated with Wi-fi and a TV. Man cave rental:-). You can find more at DIY Auto Repair Shops : Fully Equipped Self-Service Auto Repair

I saw that last week when I was up there. It would be nice of there were more. Insurance must be hell. There used to be one at Havana/Alameda years ago (1978), where the gas station is now on the NE corner. Took my car there because my dad wouldn't let me work on my car in his garage.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:08 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I hope it works out for them. I have a few projects I need to get done and those lifts are the ticket. I was in there on Saturday (1st attempt to change filter but got there and found out I left them at home) and saw a guy putting a lift on a Dodge and installing 37" tires. Craig worked at a 4x4 shop up in Boulder.

Old 11-13-2012, 08:44 PM
CSP Resident Spooby

I like that idea! I wish they had something like that up here, would have been a huge help to have a lift when I swapping axles, instead of using just jacks and jack stands!
Old 11-14-2012, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weberjaw View Post
Hey guys. Not plugging the business just letting folks know about a car shop that is like the military's auto hobby shop(you just pay for a bay and you do the work) here in Denver. It is DIY Auto Repair Shop located on 74th and Federal. I just changed out my fuel filters. They have 6-8 bays and two have 12k lifts and the rest 8k lifts. The guys running it are solid. You can do your own work or have them assist you or they can do it for you. I was talking to them tonight and they are doing a BPD semi-bulletproof for a guy tomorrow. The owner just wants to watch as the work is done. A bay costs $24 bucks an hour. I just like the concept and it kept me from dumping diesel all over the driveway and the bays are heated with Wi-fi and a TV. Man cave rental:-). You can find more at DIY Auto Repair Shops : Fully Equipped Self-Service Auto Repair

That is good info. I had been looking for something like that for one of my projects I forget which.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattlesnake18 View Post
What up ladies? Just stopping by to say I'm still alive and kickin. Hope all is well with everyone. Looking forward to hanging out with some of y'all next weekend at the g2g!
Jeffrey, a while back we talked about going pheasant hunting. I called my land-owner friend out by Wray to set up something for Sunday. My son and I are only going out for the day to try our hand at pheasant hunting. You're more than welcome to join us. Let me know, dude. Leaving my son's place in Castle Rock about 330-400, if you want to ride along. Or meet us in Byers at I-70/US-36. I think Gene also said something about going.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaanewman View Post
Jeffrey, a while back we talked about going pheasant hunting. I called my land-owner friend out by Wray to set up something for Sunday. My son and I are only going out for the day to try our hand at pheasant hunting. You're more than welcome to join us. Let me know, dude. Leaving my son's place in Castle Rock about 330-400, if you want to ride along. Or meet us in Byers at I-70/US-36. I think Gene also said something about going.
If a few of you guys make it out, it would be cool to have a mini Eastern Colorado G2G... I know you are on a limited schedule, but I'd like to meet a few more members!
Old 11-15-2012, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihv800 View Post
If a few of you guys make it out, it would be cool to have a mini Eastern Colorado G2G... I know you are on a limited schedule, but I'd like to meet a few more members!
Since you're out that way, why don't you join us?
Old 11-15-2012, 07:49 PM

I'd love to, but I've been so busy with harvest recently now that I'm done I best spend my days taking care of some personal things!

On another note, anybody watch the "Men Who Built America" documentary's on History? They are quite fascinating to me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
csp chat, gnomes galore

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.