Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Ccr what did you do to your truck today thread

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Malardman31 
#1 ·
On a different forum I'm a mod on we have a "what did you do to your xj" thread that is very popular. Let see if it works on here. Lol.

I got rid of the moulding. It was bugging me since it was all crooked.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Pickup truck

See less See more
#4 ·
Today I looked at my oil filter cap that everyone is always saying isnt OEM.

So since they are pretty cheap I guess I can buy the OEM and change it out but is there a way to get the (brand new) filter (I just put on) out of the cap without breaking the tabs?

#7 ·
I've done it multiple times! Don't worry about it:thumb:

What I did today to MY 6.0 was put the rest of the engine together and put wire looms on everything to clean up my engine bay... It was badly needed:scared:

All that's left for tomorrow is install the turbo, pass side intercooler pipe, intake, and the batteries!!
:D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#12 ·
Cleaned my Turbo

I hate that fing y pipe, both times i've had to do the y pipe twice. The engineer who designed that needs to be shot and then hung....

But gotter done.... :woot:

#17 ·
Today I ripped out all my seats and my carpet, cause when I pulled my passenger head I had to split the AC box???? well turned into a nice way for the rats and mice to get in..... ate up the back of passenger leather seat pissed and crapped all over.... so pissed but my fault:doh:, new carpet on order. guess thats what happens when you leave it for 3 months in a barn.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.