Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

CCR Chat Thread

5M views 102K replies 265 participants last post by  6.0Stroker 
#1 ·
Congrats Cascade Coal Rollers on becoming an official chapter of the ORG!!:thumb: :clap:

#9 ·
nice! how do you join?
You are joined my friend. Congrats

Alright, we are official now. Its a great day.
Ryan you can't be an official member yet because i got shut down by the admin since your already a part of the chapter, but definitely keep in touch with us so you can join once your back or whatever. We want you in no doubt but the big man upstairs says no...

#11 ·
Derek,

I am getting together all the files you need for the logo.

Should include:

.psd
.jpg
.png
.eps

In both a small (sig sized), and a large (sticker sized)
Okay what do i need to put up in a thread so people can put the image in their sig? Can you post up the link, that way i can copy and past it into the thread with the "rules"

#14 ·
Oh and Josh lets change the title of this thread to "CCR Chat" and sticky it at the top also.

That way we can just BS in here and leave the other threads nice and tidy!
Yes Mr. President sir. Anything else Mr. President sir?

Just kidding. I will get it done in a sec.

#16 ·
Yes Mr. President sir. Anything else Mr. President sir?

Just kidding. I will get it done in a sec.
Looks great josh! I think all thats left is getting the logo into everyones sig (i will post a link so they can do it themselves)

And then ordering some stickers, but i will post a new thread about sticker stuff. I am itching to have a GTG now with the members haha, most everyone at the last GTG was from NWforddiesel i think

#17 ·
For anyone that is interested in the logo files, I have them all uploaded on my site.

I have a .zip with them all, everything in the zip is there also though.

Index of /agp/org
If i copy that link into the thread for sig pics they can just click it and pull a picture in order to put it in there sig right?

#18 ·
alright scratch that I can't add it since i had josh lock that thread haha. Where should i put the link for the sig. pictures, so that everyone can have access to them and easily add it to there sig?

#19 ·
#20 ·
You can always use this link also. It is to the ones that are in our sig now. http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u201/patsncats/13yikja-1.png

Oh and I can post in closed threads if you want me to put it there or I can unlock it for you.
Well you can do it bud haha... im not anything special in this whole deal im just trying to get it all set up.

I say just throw it in the locked info thread somewhere so everyone will see it and know that it needs to go in their thread. Don't worry about maybe changing what i already posting if you think it needs changed to fit the link better

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.