Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

CCR Chat Thread

5M views 102K replies 265 participants last post by  6.0Stroker 
#1 ·
Congrats Cascade Coal Rollers on becoming an official chapter of the ORG!!:thumb: :clap:

#52,762 ·
I know what you mean. I was a mechanic for a while at a towing company, I really enjoyed it, but hated when I got home, I didn't want to go to the shop and work on my own stuff because I had already wrenched all day....

This is me but the other way around. Glad you understand what I mean.

I have so many other things to worry about then doing the oil change on a work truck. I was just planning on running over here and whipping it out. But that didn't work so this whole morning is a bust. But it is an emergency because if I shut the truck off It takes a long Time to prime it and start. So here I am still waiting on these people.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#52,767 ·
:rofl:

That's the benefit I have for getting grey hair when I'm 24 working in the management side!

you can have all the excuses you want...your not gonna win. theres more of us then there are of you..:evillol::evillol:

#52,771 · (Edited)
Anyone have an extra turbo bolts...?

I need one of the outer bolts...

Attachments

#52,775 ·
What the heck? Did Toren steal one of your bolts? :hehe:

I might have one laying around. I'll check it out.

Edit: you might also go to the hardware store and find a bolt with the same specs but a standard head. Use that bolt somewhere where it is not seen when turbo is installed and be good to go:thumb: there is nothing special about them!

#52,777 ·
lol, today was my first day back since Nov 26th in a new job nontheless. I hate orientation days.......I know they're a neccessary evil but really, 9 hours sitting in a room with the same blah blah safety stuff and paperwork over and over again? UGH......tomorrow starts the actual work and I still don't know what the heck I'll actually be doing there :doh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.