CCR Chat Thread - Page 2503 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
The Cascade Coal Rollers Oregon and Washington members of Powerstroke.org Chapter Area

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree1744Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #25021  
Old 01-29-2013, 09:56 AM
Suck, Squish, Bang, Blow!




 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: North Bend, WA
Posts: 5,114
Thanks: 115
Thanked 108 Times in 80 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I just had to work on one of our Explorers.

It had a leak coming from the factory satellite antenna.

So I stopped them before they drove it to Ford and wasted hundreds of our tax dollars to diagnose the problem.

Last edited by dfuzz78; 01-29-2013 at 10:10 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #25022  
Old 01-29-2013, 10:20 AM
Serving Our Country!


 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Everett WA
Posts: 3,554
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to buckels Send a message via MSN to buckels Send a message via Yahoo to buckels
Wet it is! good work Denis. What did you use? Duct tape?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #25023  
Old 01-29-2013, 10:23 AM
Suck, Squish, Bang, Blow!




 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: North Bend, WA
Posts: 5,114
Thanks: 115
Thanked 108 Times in 80 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckles24 View Post
Wet it is! good work Denis. What did you use? Duct tape?
I just shoved a paper towel up there... think that will work...?





































Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #25024  
Old 01-29-2013, 11:12 AM
Premium Member



 

Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,541
Thanks: 3
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Sorry for being kind of scarce the last few days but i have been a little out of it, Well i found out this morn that i have to have surgery on a badly infected root on a back tooth. Never heard of this before but i had a root canal done on it about 16 yrs ago and it some how has gotten infected. I have had probably the most painfull 72 hrs of my life since Sat night. The right side of my face looks like i have a grapefruit shoved in my cheek. The Endodonist was able to get a needle in the root and pull out some fluid until the antibiotics take over. I have gotten about 3 hrs of sleep and ate 4 cup o soups in the last 3 1/2 days. So they gave me a pretty strong pain killer that barely works my tooth is so bad. I took 2 oxycodone and 5 Advil just to dull it a little and make it tolerable. They say it should start to get better by Thur and then they will do my surgery next Tue. Other then that i am GREAT looks like i get to drive down for Dereks event with a gum line full of stiches
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #25025  
Old 01-29-2013, 11:18 AM
Serving Our Country!


 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Everett WA
Posts: 3,554
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to buckels Send a message via MSN to buckels Send a message via Yahoo to buckels
Re: CCR Chat Thread

It will till the paper towel gets water logged. Jason you should caravan with Matt and I

Posted via Autoguide...Enabling my addiction!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #25026  
Old 01-29-2013, 11:30 AM
Premium Member



 

Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,541
Thanks: 3
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
My Dad is going with me and we will be leaving here around 0530 i have a 1100 time frame on Sat for my live tune with Bill
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #25027  
Old 01-29-2013, 11:51 AM
Suck, Squish, Bang, Blow!




 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: North Bend, WA
Posts: 5,114
Thanks: 115
Thanked 108 Times in 80 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You guys are missin' out...Eli and I are gonna party in Portland on Friday night!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #25028  
Old 01-29-2013, 12:03 PM
Premium Member



 

Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,541
Thanks: 3
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Between all the Jack i drank in Portland this last weekend and my overly medicated self now it would be wise of me to stay the hell away from you two if i want to make it home in one piece.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #25029  
Old 01-29-2013, 12:04 PM
Compression Ignition Addict


 

Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: None Ya
Posts: 1,717
Thanks: 3
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordstrom View Post
My Dad is going with me and we will be leaving here around 0530 i have a 1100 time frame on Sat for my live tune with Bill
Jason, I'm planning on being on the road at that time. If it works out great, if not see ya in Portland, you still have my # ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #25030  
Old 01-29-2013, 12:04 PM
Conservative and Proud


 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Oregon
Posts: 14,472
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordstrom View Post
Sorry for being kind of scarce the last few days but i have been a little out of it, Well i found out this morn that i have to have surgery on a badly infected root on a back tooth. Never heard of this before but i had a root canal done on it about 16 yrs ago and it some how has gotten infected. I have had probably the most painfull 72 hrs of my life since Sat night. The right side of my face looks like i have a grapefruit shoved in my cheek. The Endodonist was able to get a needle in the root and pull out some fluid until the antibiotics take over. I have gotten about 3 hrs of sleep and ate 4 cup o soups in the last 3 1/2 days. So they gave me a pretty strong pain killer that barely works my tooth is so bad. I took 2 oxycodone and 5 Advil just to dull it a little and make it tolerable. They say it should start to get better by Thur and then they will do my surgery next Tue. Other then that i am GREAT looks like i get to drive down for Dereks event with a gum line full of stiches
That sounds seriously painfull!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Tags
#ericbuysthings, 6.oh's be breakin', cascade coal rollers, ccr, coin slot, coolant filters, cummins swap?, denis be falling, i am king six0~stroker, i drive a gas semi, idaho, leggo my taggo, nirk likes feng shui, oregon, right turns only please, taco corp ebdb, toren buys things then, toren installs then, toren sells things, washington

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors