Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

CCR Chat Thread

5M views 102K replies 265 participants last post by  6.0Stroker 
#1 ·
Congrats Cascade Coal Rollers on becoming an official chapter of the ORG!!:thumb: :clap:

#23,562 ·
Figure it out. A few more weeks of bumming rides from co-workers or lose your licence or worse... I'm done. Carry on.
Or how about the fact that this morning I am wide awake and alert. It is amazing what happens when your body finally gets adapted to a new med. :thumb: I have been through enough med changes to know that it is just a matter of a few days before you are used to a med. I still feel like I have the flu but that will be going on until I come off the meds, so should someone with the flu not drive?

#23,563 ·
Last thought before I jump in the shower. I have had two seizures so that makes me seizure prone. Should I lose my ability to drive for the rest of my life for that? No I had to be seizure free for six months. I will say that being a little drowzy and driving is way safer than driving and having a grand mol seizure.

#23,568 ·
Josh, I've got to agree with the others on your driving drowsy. Studies on this show that driving drowsy is just as bad as driving drunk. I'm sure you know that though. Anyhow, I think this topic has been beaten enough. :bdh:

Last week off for me. While I enjoy the time at home I can honestly say that I am ready to get back at it! :nod:

#23,569 ·
Ok guys.... I've tried most of the ways posted to me and it's still not working... I know... Im a newb lol

Hey Dennis, see the links to our chapter in my sig?
How do I hyperlink them to only say Cascade Coal Rollers and CCR Chat instead of the actual link but still have them routed to that link:dunno:

I suck on a computer I know LOL
Click on the paperclip looking thing with the globe behind it. Highlight the word or words you want to use and then click on that link and paste the url into the field. Bingo Bango done.
Have No idea where to find the paperclip thing so this way has not been tried.. could you please explain this some more:please:

Just remove the text between the URL brackets[][/] and type in whatever you want it to say.
I tried this but it doesn't work.... when I delete the actual website in between the and write what I want it to say It...]Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - BB Code List

There is a list of all the available BB codes.[/quote]

I tried do it the way this link shows to do "URL Hyperlinking"
(added a "]" after the webpage and wrote what I wanted after that and before the last It still didn't work... Im confused:confused:

#23,575 ·
See the quick reply box? Now, below the word "Message" and above where you type are some links. There is one with a blue green circle(globe) and a thing that looks like an infinity symbol(paperclip). If you highlight the word(s) you want to become a hyperlink and then you click on the globe and paperclip it will open a box that allows you to paste in the URL that you want the word(s) you highlighted to link to.

#23,580 ·
The cops in Kitsap county are getting really sneaky, if we wouldn't have seen the blues lit up with a car pulled over we never would have known.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.