CPA Chat Thread

5M views 121K replies 406 participants last post by  taylorking 
#1 ·
Sweet, we finally got our own sections.

A Big Thanks to the Admins and Mods!!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb:

Whats up guys

#2 ·
Sup daddy John? Hows it going?

A BIG Thanks to the mods and admin for thie section!!!!!

Hey John, you see the logo that marty worked on? see what you think about what I said.

#3 ·
nothin man,

just messin round on here. deciding on whether i'm gonna go mow the lawn, or wait till tomorrow.:hehe:

Yeah, i read what you wrote about the logo. I think itll look good with silver letters.

When we get the stickers made we'll prolly have to take out the black background, as it wont shot up on tinted windows so well,

but i'm pretty sure whoever we take it to, to get the stickers made, will be able to do that for us:thumb: They'll be able to tell us what way will stand out the best.

#6 ·
Nice huh? I hope we can get all ideas in on our logo tonight. I want some stickers SON!

#7 ·
Nice huh? I hope we can get all ideas in on our logo tonight. I want some stickers SON!
I want my truck sold:(

So i can put stickers on a truck i know i'm gonna have for a longgggggggggggg time:)

haha.

#8 ·
hey guys sorry havent been around much. its the end of the semester and the teachers are pilling it on. awesome we got our own place

#9 ·
Hey bud, not a problem. We know how school is, we all were there. Well, Hank may have a hard time remembering cause when he went to school, they had to chisel on rocks to take tests....... ROFL, LOL, HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I kill me!!! Wait till Hank sees this. Hes gonna have me impeached!! Nuttin but love for ya Bro!!( thats for you Hank)

#10 ·
i feel kinda stupid but, how do i get the logo in my sig? do i use photobucket?

#11 ·
Just go back to the top of that particular forum, and just highlight the logo, and copy and paste. thats what i did.

#12 ·
i just right clicked it, clicked properties, got the address(link) off the properties page, and then put it inbetween

:thumb:

#13 ·
Hey fellas. Thanks for all the work you all put in getting this up and running. I for sure aint been no help. Barely get the time to get on anymore.:doh: Anyway, the logo ideas are super!! Whenever yall need money for orders(stickers,etc) count me in. I will see the thread at some point, and will be glad to chip in for whatever. I really want to get to a more local meet and greet to get to meet those of you I havent met already. Anyway, Thanks again!!:thumb:

#18 ·
How about stickers with everything black make it white and keep the red. So red & black on the ORG. and White and Black on your truck. That way it will show up on tinted windows... Whatcha think???
Thats what we were thinking, but we're trying to keep it simple for marty, since he is doin this on his own time, and isn't part of our chapter.

I think we can get that done when we go to get stickers made. The sticker guy can prolly do the best at getting where it will show up on tinted windows and all that:thumb:

When i go talk with him(or nick. depending on who we end up using), i'm gonna take him the logo on a disk or CD, so as he will have the actual image, and it will be easier for him to mess with.

#20 ·
Yeah, we all want you to have a truck again...

Terry, I think thats a pretty good idea. Red would show on tinted windows too, just not as well....

White would prob be best.