A Big Thanks to the Admins and Mods!!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb:

Whats up guys

#93,481 ·
What up guys!!

Been working in Birmingham..

See some of yall in Winder soon!

#93,482 ·
#93,484 ·
Have a good night everyone. See u all back at 0400.

Sent from my fone. :)
I'm headed to bed too. Have a good night all.

#93,485 ·
#93,490 ·
Morning.....I'm dragging......:dunno:

#93,491 ·
ever tried parking at state for a 2+hr class?

Which math, what are you doing now?

night Hank, Belz!
College Algebra, but it's the stupid linear inequalities that's messing me up. Also doing the circumference, radius, and area of different shapes. It's asking me to find the area in "pi form" and i'm not sure how to do that. I bought the book so I could understand it better and it's not showing me how it came up with the answers that it has, and not a single example in the book relates to the problems i'm having to do.

#93,492 ·
College Algebra, but it's the stupid linear inequalities that's messing me up. Also doing the circumference, radius, and area of different shapes. It's asking me to find the area in "pi form" and i'm not sure how to do that. I bought the book so I could understand it better and it's not showing me how it came up with the answers that it has, and not a single example in the book relates to the problems i'm having to do.
Morning Tom.

Wish I could help you with the math. I'm better at dropping fuel tanks! :D May do the 38 gallon one on the work truck this summer. Then I should be able to get enough fuel in there to require a bank loan!

#93,493 ·
Morning Hank

It wouldn't bother me if the examples were worth a damn. There's also a thing that will show you how to do the problems but again it doesn't explain how they come up with the answer they get. I've tried to solve for the solution they get and I get nowhere close.

#93,494 ·
Morning Tom.

Wish I could help you with the math. I'm better at dropping fuel tanks! :D May do the 38 gallon one on the work truck this summer. Then I should be able to get enough fuel in there to require a bank loan!
Come to NC, you need a bank loan now to fill up. We are now still at 4 dollars a gallon, and 350 for gas......you got to be at least 30 cents cheaper right?

Morning guys. Road trip to franklin, then back to asheville. One dang person with a maintainence in Franklin and he has to keep renewing.....wth?

The appalachain coal rollers have a good size truck pull in granite falls this weekend. I thought about riding up there with my brother. Starts at 6. But since I'll be at PHP all next Saturday, I may not since the wife won't like it if I'm gone two Saturdays in between my on call Saturdays......

#93,495 ·
Wheres this event at in granite falls. I'm just outside granite in the grand town of Rhodhiss. By the way, diesel is 379 here and gas is down to 329.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#93,496 ·
Ok now rotate those shapes about the x-axis and find that volume. Calc 2 sucks. If you need any help pm me with one of your problems and let's see if I can't help you understand it better

Sent from my DROID BIONIC against my will

#93,499 ·
Evening guys.

Gas got down to $2.99 and even less last week. Diesel was (is?) around 3.49 I think? I haven't bought any lately.

#93,500 ·
hi all ......... read ya's lata'