Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

March 31st GTG

2K views 37 replies 9 participants last post by  Toms01PSD 
#1 · (Edited)
Since a few folks are coming over to my house for the gauge install, I thought i'd throw this up to make it official. I know it's short notice but I just wanted everyone to know. PM me for my address if you're interested in coming. 11:30am-noon sound good to you guys? Anyone else have something we can work on?

#3 ·
text me or PM me your address and I'm gonna try my best to make it. Like I said It'll depend on whether I go get that trans or not.

#5 ·
Not a problem Jeff. I don't think we'll have a whole lot to work on if we get my gauges done quickly.

#6 ·
Sounds fun. I would join you guys but gotta a little project I'm working on.

Here is a sneak peak pic.

Hey Tom are you going to the NC State Championship motocross races in Sanford on Sunday?

Attachments

#9 ·
No I won't be, didn't even know about it. Sunday is my school work day!
A whole 2 days notice! I'll check my calendar when she gets home, lol.
You knew a few days ago, don't play!:hehe:

#11 ·
I made this thread before I knew! I have to work Saturday morning so change the time from 10 to 11:30-12...

#13 ·
"Where the **** is this guy?!?!? I'm positive he said be here by 10! That bastard!" :hehe::rofl:

#14 ·
where the HEl! is sanford NC? i guess a map quest is in order!

#15 ·
If you want the address to come out, hit me up with a PM.

#18 ·
eastover!!??? is that near punkincenter? looks like a three hour tour for me. not too bad, i may be able to make it provided the WAR DEPARTMENT doesnt have an agenda for me.... i'll take the PM tom. thanks!

#20 ·
According to my location I do. Technically I live in Cameron but both Spring Lake and Sanford are closer than the town of Cameron. Sanford actually starts 1-2 miles north of my house so I put Sanford so people don't think I live out in BFE Cameron.

#24 ·
It's raining here but we should be able to push the 53 and 55 out of the garage and put my truck in. I should be home around noon so if anyone who wants to come can, show up a little after that or something.

#26 ·
53 F100 and 55 F250.

I don't know that it will fit in the garage...i'm hoping! We can always flatten my dry rotted tires! :hehe:

#28 ·
well guys it is to my dismay that i will not be able to make this one....... sorry tom.

#35 ·
There was no historian so no pictures were taken :hehe:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.