Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

JAN 28th G2G

10K views 174 replies 25 participants last post by  NCHornet 
#1 ·
Alright Here we go.

Saturday January 28th I am hosting a CPA g2g.:nod:

As we get closer I will post the address and my digits for those who need it.

As always wives and kids are welcome and encouraged.

Will probably just cook up some burgers and dogs and the usual fixins to go with it.

I will of course have the burn barrell going and a flat driveway and garage with tools if we need to do any wrenching.

Post up if you want to attend. Of course I understand things happen and change.

See you next month.

#6 ·
I should be able to make it. Let me know what I should bring!

#7 ·
I will porbably just grill hamburgers and hot dogs and have soft drinks and tea.

Bring whatever adult beverages you want.

Maybe we could take a collection and make a grocery run for stuff like chips and tater salad?

Who knows.

#13 ·
I am down its only about 3 hours away.

#17 ·
Thank you sir, i appreciate that. Im new to the forum here but how does one go about becoming a full fledged member of the cpa?
Send a check for $2000 (ill PM you my address), and you'll be good to go. Ill even send you a t-shirt.

:hehe: just kidding.

Im actually pretty new too. No one told me how to "officially" become a member, I think just hang out with us when we have G2Gs :dunno:...if there's something else I need to do, please inform me also.

#19 ·
Sounds good.:thumb:

New members all you have to do is put a cpa sticker on your rig, and hang out as much as you want. so your already in:icon_ford:
anybody can attend and host a g2g whenever and where ever you want.

Mike (Mudrunninpig) will probably have stickers at this g2g.

#20 ·
Also let me reiterate wives and kids are encouraged to come.

And trucks are not required to attend, I know fuel is expensive and most will drive a long way .

#21 ·
I am doing my best to get money for fuel put back Jeff so I can bring my truck. I know the last time I didnt get to bring it. Thinking about just grabbing a hotel room that night somewhere around you and driving home the next morning. I know after a 3 hour drive up and a long day my daughter and wife will be tired.

#23 ·
If the weather and my body will permit it, I plan on attending Jeff. Trying to talk the wife into coming too. :thumb:

#32 ·
Just have to post up that you want to hold the GTG and see who signs up to show up.:icon_ford:

#27 ·
We have had one in Georgetown sc couple yrs ago.

Dont have to have truck to attend though.
Whats wrong with your rig?

#28 ·
I might come depending on how I feel. I'm going in for surgery Thursday.

#29 ·
I'll definitely be there! still working on seeing if the girlfriend can make it. what would the approximate time be? or just kinda whenever to whenever?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.