only 1? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Canada The whole thing

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2006, 01:52 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
only 1?

am i the only 1?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2006, 10:59 PM
Premium Member

No, Im heare as well.
Old 12-24-2006, 11:08 AM
Premium Member

Hey mike, nice looking truck. what year is it, what have you done to it.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:28 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

hey, uhhh its a 2000 cc s/b umm ive done a leveling kit up front with 35s on it ummm a edge programmer thingy..lol umm ram air intake and 4 inch exaust.....meh not too much..lol plus ive added a custom canopy on it now too and it has a alpine dvd player with gps in it with backup camera and a sony playstation 2 aswell and 2 10 inch subs and blah blah blah..lol u know..lol little things..hehe
Old 12-24-2006, 01:43 PM
Premium Member

Ya, I know al about spending money on the truck,and once you start it's real hard to stop.
Old 12-24-2006, 02:05 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

well its not really the truck i spendmy money on.. its more of the one i drive every day... i have a show truck ive build from scratch and have had for 9 years.. took me 5 to build it.. its a chev tho.. a 86 square body c10 baggd with 20s and way way too much to list unless u really want me too..lol
Attached Thumbnails
only 1?-picture-video-051.jpg  
Old 12-24-2006, 02:18 PM
im fat and ugly

mike,good lookin cheby, man some work went into that thing
Old 12-24-2006, 02:22 PM
Premium Member

Nice looking chev. I had a 94 chev short box when I got my 5th wheel, it was only a 1/2 ton so I replaced it with the F350,I found it was the best bang for the buck. I also got a 97 30th anniversary SS camaro conv.at home it's only got 50k on it.
Old 12-24-2006, 03:01 PM
Premium Member

Tried to put some pictures on the last post, as you may have noticed--- it didn't work--- lol. Ya im interested in what you have done to it, hit me with the list.
Old 12-24-2006, 07:28 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

well ill go off a bit with most of what i can think of at the moment..lol

umm start with engine.... its a 350 sb 4 bolt main with edlebrock victor jr heads with air gap intake holley 750 double pumper carb, bored out 30 over with oversized flat top pistons, steel crank blue printed and balance engine, gear drive, msd everything, aluminum rad, twin electric fans, k&n filter, 292 comp cam, fully rollerized everything-cam-rods-rocker arms everything..lol umm i think im missing some stuff but w/e tranny is a th 400 with tci 3000 stall and 2 stage b&m kit, rearend 4:10 posi... umm suspension up front is tubed a-arms with 2 inch drop spindles with firestone air bags and nitro shocks, back has a custom 4 link with a cnotch and more firestone bags with nitro shocks... the air management kit is made by air ride with digital controls inside and also remote controlled key chain aswell so i can control it outside and wireless.. has 2 5 gallon tanks with 2 compressors, has 1/2 inch quick dumps so it lays out fast and each wheel can be controlled on its own.. umm 20 inch boss rims all the way around rapped in bfgoodrich gforce tires 245/30/20 up front and 295/35/20 on rear.. um all custom interior starting with custom dash wrapped in black leather with tribals design on passanger side with all auto meter gages, grant steering wheel, custom tribal leather door panels with power locks and windows and custom black leather raceing seats with 5 point seat belts... paint is just a dark blue metalic ummm

theres more but i bet your hard pressedd to read all this as it is..lol dont mind my writeing and how i word things as im just typeing wht comes to mind..loolol

heres a link to my photobucket account with all my pics in it plus some burn out vids if ya wanna hear it plus my other car, boat and f350..lol some of the pics are older without some mods done yet but you'll get the jist of it..hehe

ansgarczepak - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last edited by crazymike; 12-24-2006 at 07:32 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.