Bad Day, my TT got stolen! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Camping/RV's Discuss camping, RV equipment and locations.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2011, 10:48 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bad Day, my TT got stolen!

Well our 2001 25' flagstaff TT got stolen from the storage place! I was one of those hybrid TT that was fiberglass shell, had a nice slideout and the ends poped out like a pop up trailer. It was 31' when full set up, here is the kill we had never , ever used it at all! Looked alot like this one Only it had 2 doors and it was bigger.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2011, 11:09 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

bummer... they have any security cameras? any insurance on it?
Old 03-25-2011, 11:24 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

No security , was stored in in a fenced are with alot of storage units and alot of other trailers in a small town named nineveh. I have full coverage on it , but you always lose on that , you know the insurance companies love to take the $ in , but hate to pay it out!! My kids are the sadest, we bought it new when my daughter was about 1 1/2 yrs old and my son was just acouple of months old. I got this great idea that we should buy a TT , and never used it. But we were starting to plan some trips now that my kids are 11 and 93/4 yrs old. But about 6 yrs ago we bought a log home on a 65 acer shared lake and we have been to busy, we home school and do alot with our church, so never taken the time to go play much. I also used to work for my sister and brother-in-law and have only taken one vacation in the past 61/2 yrs. I quiet that job at the end of january , so we were looking forward to using the TT more! O`well life goes on. I have had a 1989 chevy blazer stolen , a 1988 ss monta carlo stolen , 4 cars/trucks, stereo system stolen and now a TT. Stuff can be replaced ! You always loose a lot of $ though! If my truck would get stolen I would loose a ton of $$$! Hopefully that won`t happen , but if it does I build another one!!!
Old 03-25-2011, 11:33 AM
Premium Member

Well that sucks! Sorry to hear about it!
Old 03-27-2011, 06:40 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Very sorry to hear.

Sounds like the first thing to replace is the area you live in-all that theft in one area totally rots.

You have alot more patience than I do when it comes to theft...I'll donate when I can and help when I can,just don't steal it from me
Old 03-27-2011, 06:50 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
My work trailer got stolen last summer . 30k in tools plus the trailer . Insurance co. paid me $19,800 . After it was stolen they said I had the wrong coverage . Thanks for the info after the fact . I had asked my x agent several times if I had the right coverage . In all I lost over 20k in uncovered tools and lost time . Only other thing I have ever lost was a 200 400ex quad but the police found it 2 days later . It is an awful feeling . There lucky I didn't catch em
Old 03-27-2011, 06:52 PM
Illiana Chapter Director

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'll keep my eyes open. I know exactly where Ninevah is. I'm working up there at Prince's Lake tomorrow and my Aunt lives up that way.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:16 PM
Viking Heavy Diesel

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
That is too bad. Are the cops looking for it. Are you going to replace it?
Old 03-28-2011, 03:44 PM
Illiana Chapter Director

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Did it get taken from the storage place there on the 90° corner by the Marathon?
Old 03-28-2011, 07:18 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Sure did, it1s called nineveh self storage. It`s had been sitting in the same spot for almost 5 yrs. All my stolen stuff has came from areas all over central indiana , not just one location. We`ll replace it but not for awhile, we have almost owned that one for 10 yrs and never used it!! I`m bad about stuff like that!! I know my insure is going to give me the shaft with the settlement. I look at it like this it`s all just stuff and , those who stoled it my never get caught in this life time , but someday he/she will stand before GOD and be judged for it!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.