who can guess whos idea this was - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 09:35 AM
Emergency Services

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
who can guess whos idea this was

Schwarzenegger Threatens Minimum Wage For State Workers - Bakersfield News Story - KERO Bakersfield

its pretty bad when our own govenor is going to try that big of a pay cut. the st. controller already said that he wont follow the order when it is signed. i dont know if you voted for this idiot to be gov. but this is a prime example how celebrities have no place in govt. i bet he wont be taking a pay cut tho. over the last few weeks he has tried to solve his mismanagement of state funds by cutting pay to the departments he needs the most. you dont see him taking money out of welfare do you? instead he tried to cut the pay of our countys fire dept sherriffs dept and our librarys. he tried to tell out FD to not fly so many hellicopter missions. keep in mind we just had 1400+ fires burning across this state! how long untill we can re elect someonoe new!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2008, 08:45 PM
Served Our Country!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford99PSD View Post
Schwarzenegger Threatens Minimum Wage For State Workers - Bakersfield News Story - KERO Bakersfield

its pretty bad when our own govenor is going to try that big of a pay cut. the st. controller already said that he wont follow the order when it is signed. i dont know if you voted for this idiot to be gov. but this is a prime example how celebrities have no place in govt. i bet he wont be taking a pay cut tho. over the last few weeks he has tried to solve his mismanagement of state funds by cutting pay to the departments he needs the most. you dont see him taking money out of welfare do you? instead he tried to cut the pay of our countys fire dept sherriffs dept and our librarys. he tried to tell out FD to not fly so many hellicopter missions. keep in mind we just had 1400+ fires burning across this state! how long untill we can re elect someonoe new!
The guy is definitely a oxygen thief. He's actually afraid to speak to firefighters, because he knows how much we hate him, and won't kiss his steroid infected arse like all the "yes men" he's surrounded by.

I was on a strike team at Magic Mountain last November. He came there with his entourage of black Suburbans, said some b.s. to all of the cameras, and left immediately. Not one nice thing said by him to all of the firefighters there.

I hate to say it, but I would vote for a Democrat before I vote for that piece of garbage.

Last edited by Tailboard Jockey; 07-24-2008 at 08:50 PM.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:17 AM
Emergency Services

i agree with you i will vote for a dem before i vote for that guy ever again. i was at the tulare farm show a couple years ago and his entorage drove through with his window barely cracked and he wasent looking out the window at any of us. flipped him off and walked away. he basically was saying "yea im the govenor"
Old 07-31-2008, 01:17 PM

I was under the impression that he wasn't getting paid....
BTW....I live in Tehachapi too! Up in Alpine Forrest
Old 07-31-2008, 04:02 PM
Emergency Services

woah cool!!! i live jsut at the base of mountain park! what do you drive, you will see my truck all over town. look for the giant EMT sticker and all the soot(horsepower) blowing around.
Old 08-01-2008, 10:57 AM

I am currenty driving the wife's 02 Excursion with a 7.3 PSD (until I finish rebuilding the motor in my 94 F-150). It's one of the five (or five hundred, not sure which is more accurate) tan Limited Edition ones that you see all over town.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:01 PM
Emergency Services

sweet man. post up a few pics of that thing. we need to get to gether for a pizza night or city slickers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.