Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

im dang serious this time CA members

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  JAVA JOE 
#1 ·
lets start a chapter and get it goin. i will do anything yall want but its gunna take more than one of us.im not sure where to start but the ball has to get rollin,. so what do ya say:dunno::icon_ford:

#4 ·
I just moved to Orange county from Michigan. I've put together several events and meetings with great turn outs.... I'm willing to help and get things going. All I ever did was set time and place, then spread the word. People love dyno days, drags strips, sled pulls.... I've found that renting a dyno is the easy way to get people together. I've all made my dyno days and All Diesel events which always the turnouts that much better.

jeff

#5 ·
you gotta have someone in CA that wants to take responcibility on......and i think i was the only one that would...i got run off and im not active....so good luck:thumb:

#7 ·
Umm I would join but I'm about to put my truck on a non-op and sell it... But my next car will be a mustang so.... If ya'll don't mind a mustang coming to the meets I'm down... And Marc u dumb ******* shut it and where is my beer b!tch?

#8 ·
someone has to get this going

#11 ·
I second that motion that we need a chapter hear in So-Cal!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.