STOLEN ALERT! - 2001 Excursion - Livermore, CA - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2013, 04:21 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
STOLEN ALERT! - 2001 Excursion - Livermore, CA

Hey all,

Hopefully this is the right area to post this at, if not can the mods please move it.

This morning at approx 0345-0400hrs both my 2001 Excursion Limited and my 1970 Chevelle were stolen from my front yard. I'm hoping to spread the word around and hopefully recover both vehicles. Here's a description and some pics of both just in case.

2001 Excursion Limited : 7.3L PSD, Auto, 4wd, Black with Tan trim and Tan leather interior. Lifted 6" on 37x12.50x20 Yokohama Geolanders, has a Putco Billet Grille with black headlight with 6 LEDs in the middle. The wheels are Helo Maxx 8's. In the two side rear windows there are large bright white stickers that read "COATNEY'S CUSTOMS" in the rear window there is a bright white sticker that reads "Powered By International" and above the exhaust there is a black sticker that reads "Prius Repellent". The license plate # is 4NMW561 registered OCT2013.

1970 Chevelle SS : The Chevelle is blue with black stripes and has black vinyl interior. The driver's front seat has a tear in it. The car is lowered a bit on American Racing 17" and 18" Torqlite wheels. The license plate reads ALMYDOE and is registered NOV2012. It also has a Coatney's Customs sticker in the rear window. When last seen the Pass rear tire was flat and it had a light brown car cover on it.

Any info is greatly appreciated, the Chevelle was my first car and I had just made the last payment on the truck. I would really appreciate it if y'all could keep your eyes open for me. If you have any info please PM me for my number or contact the Livermore Police Department at (925) 371-4987.

Thanks,
Andrew(sick01excursion)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2013, 04:28 PM
RollinEarly05...now

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
That sux man… hopefully you get them back and in the same condition they were before. Nice truck and beautiful car BTW
Old 07-17-2013, 09:06 PM
Super Duper Duty

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'll keep a look out up here

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 07-18-2013, 11:15 AM

UPDATE: Last night at approx 2130hrs the Chevelle was recovered about 5.5 miles away from my house on a side road covered with the car cover that was stolen as well. Unfortunately there is still no news on the recovery or whereabouts of my Excursion. If you could please continue to be on the lookout for it.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:18 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

bump to the top for you...good luck
Old 07-18-2013, 11:19 AM
Chapter Director

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sick01excursion View Post
UPDATE: Last night at approx 2130hrs the Chevelle was recovered about 5.5 miles away from my house on a side road covered with the car cover that was stolen as well. Unfortunately there is still no news on the recovery or whereabouts of my Excursion. If you could please continue to be on the lookout for it.
Well at least they are courteous thieves but that sucks i dont know what id do if someone stole my truck
Old 07-18-2013, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammstein1224 View Post
Well at least they are courteous thieves but that sucks i dont know what id do if someone stole my truck
This is true...but it would have been really sweet of them to have washed it and topped it up with gas

I really hope they find my truck, that thing has been in the family since it was ordered in 2000 and we have had countless family trips in it, and I had just made the last payment on it since I bought it from my Step Dad.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:33 PM
Premium Member

I am in nor cal and will keep an eye out. that is a truck I would likely notice too
sweet rides
Old 07-18-2013, 11:56 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Glad you got the car back. I forwarded this to my brother and asked him to keep an eye out. He lives in Dublin. Good luck
Old 11-30-2013, 12:04 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Was your Excursion recovered?. ****ty feeling, I just had my Super Duty stolen. It's been four weeks today since it was taken. Still no word.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.