new southern cali powerstroke meet - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2011, 09:41 PM
DERAIL MOD!!!

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
new southern cali powerstroke meet

im trying to get something together for those of us whom live in sourthern california, or if your from anywhere, its welcome to all to join us, we do not have a location yet but so far thinking of one of the bases here in so-cal, such as mcas miramar, or camp pendleton, but any input as to where a good meet would be here in so-cal would be appreciated, and were trying to schedule it sometime on the 4th, i beach would be a great place to meet as well and we can make it our first annual meet, would be cool to start it on the 4th of july 2011 and anyone interested pm me or call or text, or just reply to this, is we can get atleast 10 people interested then we should have a pretty good time, i will bring my grill if others want to bring some stuff to cook, or some sides and we can have a diesel meet and great and eat if thats kool, mite save on eating out some.

anyone interested contact me
kris peoples
770-688-9592 cell
or email 351fifty@gmail.com

thanks i i hope to get something rolling in the next couple days, guys hope to meet all of you soon. btw im not rich and only have 1 propane tank so if alot of people want to come were gonna need more grills and meat
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You know if we want to BBQ at a nice place, I'm in favor for Pendleton, mirimar is a nice base but not as nice as the beaches on camp p. MCRD also has a nice spot on by the bay few people know about, of course I'm in favor for MCRD, only because it's much closer to me. But like I said it also has a nice spot, nicer than miramar. And idk about people who don't have base access, camp Pendleton will let the them in but not so sure abOut miramar and MCRD
Old 07-01-2011, 10:07 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
you might also want to post it up on the our local socal forum.. its Southern California Power Stroke - Entrance
Old 07-01-2011, 11:53 PM
DERAIL MOD!!!

looks like there is a southern cali powerstroke club, they only do 4 a year, never even heard of them before now, thanks raul.

anyone here a member of them? dont get me wrong i just hate signing up on so many different forums, i figure if we can get atleast 10 people here id be happy, and if we get more i mite try and see if i could schedule 1 a month and include socaps as well, just wanna see if we can get something off the ground before we go big time ya know?

but xpbprox i guess if we do it on a base camp pendleton would be best bet since everyone with valid license insurence and registration could make it to the beach, as long as they have base access as well, and i would be happy to meet people at the gate and help usher them in i have id and could vouch for a few. but then again anywhere here in so-cal is fine with me, if we get a few people to give me a commit on this forum i would be happy to source a location to do so, and if not this weekend/monday, possibly next weekend, just like to get something going soon

Last edited by 351fifty; 07-01-2011 at 11:57 PM.
Old 07-02-2011, 07:39 AM

I'm a member there I can post it there if you want. From what I remember reading, they has stopped doing the San Diego meets, to far for most to drive and not enough people.

Haha and I'm a member of so many damn forums because sometimes I need to see their pictures or search their classifieds and they won't allow me to do that unless I'm a member
Old 07-02-2011, 09:31 AM
DERAIL MOD!!!

Go ahead and post it then, how can they be so cal and not cater to the southern tip
Old 07-02-2011, 09:39 AM

Most of them live up by la and oc. I'll post right now
Old 07-02-2011, 09:57 AM
DERAIL MOD!!!

I'm ten miles from oc
Old 07-02-2011, 10:00 AM

Posted it here is the link

Staring a new club/meet in SD

Well the more I think about camp Pedleton sounds good especially on the beach
Old 07-02-2011, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 351fifty View Post
I'm ten miles from oc
I'm here right now visiting family, grew up here when Tustin and el toro were still open
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.