Cali residents turns out the new diesel emmisions law is based on a lie - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2010, 03:59 PM
Almostdunfukinwidit

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Cali residents turns out the new diesel emmisions law is based on a lie

The Cunningham Report - CARB Struggling With Aftermath Of Phony PHD Coverup
http://www.truckinginfo.com/news/new..._category_id=3

Check this out. Your new diesel emmissions requirements were passed based on false info

the California Air Resources Board (CAR recently passed a draconian rule governing the emissions from off-road diesel engines, like earth-moving equipment, farm equipment, train locomotives, etc. The main justification used was a paper by one of their staff PhD's claiming that 3,500 people died in California each year because of these emissions. The new rule will bankrupt many business or drive them out of the state. Further, if an engine can't be economically upgraded it's prevented from being shipped out of the state for resale. It must be destroyed for the benefit of "humankind".

This is all bad enough, but now it's been discovered that their staff scientist lied about his degree from UC Davis. It turns out that he is a Vietnamese man who got his only degree from an Internet diploma mill (he even paid and extra $1,000 for suma cum laude) run by an Israeli pedophile on the run from prosecution in the US. Oh, but that's not bad enough, the CARB director admitted that they KNEW he lied about his diploma and issued the rule anyway! She said "It's a good rule anyway". You can't make this stuff up!! Politically motivated environmentalists will stop at nothing to achieve their ends. (This info taken from a San Diego Union Tribune editor, plus a talk-only radio station, KFI-640, in Los Angeles)

Last edited by Dave; 01-24-2010 at 04:04 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2010, 05:33 PM
Super Moderator

Pretty unbelievable - Most the board knows he lied through his backside, but they adopted that anyway?

And...how the hell do they know that 3500 people died directly as a result of emissions? How does anyone know? What a crock!!
Old 01-24-2010, 05:52 PM
Almostdunfukinwidit

Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCrutyPS View Post
Pretty unbelievable - Most the board knows he lied through his backside, but they adopted that anyway?

And...how the hell do they know that 3500 people died directly as a result of emissions? How does anyone know? What a crock!!
They dont. that was the lie
Old 01-24-2010, 06:02 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
They dont. that was the lie
Exactly!!!
Old 01-24-2010, 06:09 PM
one day at a time

Still glad I don't live there. Don't even have a desire to visit...
Old 01-24-2010, 06:11 PM
If it aint a CAT itsa DOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by shu873 View Post
I feel the same way. I will admit that there are some cool things to see like the forests and such, but i won't go out there and give them any of my money.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:34 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
The Cunningham Report - CARB Struggling With Aftermath Of Phony PHD Coverup
CARB Members Say Cover-up Means Truck Rule Needs to be Revisited - Truckinginfo.com

Check this out. Your new diesel emmissions requirements were passed based on false info

the California Air Resources Board (CAR recently passed a draconian rule governing the emissions from off-road diesel engines, like earth-moving equipment, farm equipment, train locomotives, etc. The main justification used was a paper by one of their staff PhD's claiming that 3,500 people died in California each year because of these emissions. The new rule will bankrupt many business or drive them out of the state. Further, if an engine can't be economically upgraded it's prevented from being shipped out of the state for resale. It must be destroyed for the benefit of "humankind".

This is all bad enough, but now it's been discovered that their staff scientist lied about his degree from UC Davis. It turns out that he is a Vietnamese man who got his only degree from an Internet diploma mill (he even paid and extra $1,000 for suma cum laude) run by an Israeli pedophile on the run from prosecution in the US. Oh, but that's not bad enough, the CARB director admitted that they KNEW he lied about his diploma and issued the rule anyway! She said "It's a good rule anyway". You can't make this stuff up!! Politically motivated environmentalists will stop at nothing to achieve their ends. (This info taken from a San Diego Union Tribune editor, plus a talk-only radio station, KFI-640, in Los Angeles)
This was released on "The Lockridge Report" on Sirius/XM almost a month ago. This may affect over 1000 trucks that enter the port of Los Angeles alone, let alone other trucks that travel in the state. Suprisingly, several large truck firms recieved millions of dollars for new equipment but never purchased the amount of trucks that they were supposed to buy.

See any corruption here???????????

Last edited by StarDriver; 01-24-2010 at 06:38 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 03:01 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Please God, Kill me! I can't take it anymore! lol
Old 03-14-2010, 09:20 AM
ARMY MOM!!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to korg70kbc
Quote:
Originally Posted by shu873 View Post
please visit, we need the revenue!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseldan2005 View Post
I feel the same way. I will admit that there are some cool things to see like the forests and such, but i won't go out there and give them any of my money.
dang, you catch on quick
Old 03-14-2010, 11:58 AM
If it aint a CAT itsa DOG

So whats the problem with my comment? I will not go into a state that has lead to the ruining of our country and give them any of my money. I didn't say anything personal towards you or anyone on here. There are lots of good people out there and i feel bad for those who don't buy into the political garbage of your state. As a truck driver i also support O/ops and companies that choose to leave their freight on your state line or take it to ports in Oregon and Washington. Until Cali backs off of their clean air crap and gets rid of the emissions standards, i will protest them even more. So don't take what i say about cali personal, unless you voted for the people responsible.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.