Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Pics of some new items

8K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  2006PSDSD 
#1 ·
The folks at BulletProof Diesel sent me some pics of some items they are working on and I thought you guys would like to see them. Nothing earth shattering, but pretty cool! :thumb:

New billet badges to advertise your truck has been BulletProof'ed!

Blue anodized oil cooler block - This would look GREAT to match all your other blue anodized items on your truck.

A 6.0L intake manifold propped against BulletProof's tank!

See less See more
#4 ·
Nope. The R&D was taking longer than originally thought, but they should have the next revision in hand TOMORROW!

Oh and I've seen their FICM cases and they are frickin' sweet as well! Let's just say that they will complement the oil cooler blocks quite nicely. :thumb:

#3 ·
Pretty cool stuff!!

#5 ·
Here's a beanie that I'm really thinking about getting for my upcoming trip to the sand dunes.

#6 ·
I gotta get one of those

#7 ·
I need one of those beanies too! I will gladly accept one of those from as a Christmas gift Shawn.:thumb:

#8 ·
:D I'll see what I can do, buddy!

PS. I need to get me one of those as well. :nod:

#10 ·
those badges are sweet.....

But, us 7.3 guys, come on, say it with me

BADGES? WE DONT NEED NO STINKING BADGES!!!

HEHE. we dont need the egrs or the oil coolers either! LOL

But the badges are cool if you have their stuff....

#13 ·
How much are they shawn?

#16 ·
No idea. Ken and I exchange text messages and sometimes he throws in some pics on what they are working on. I figured I would just throw them up here to see what you guys think.

Whats the scoop on the intake manifold?
It was used as a chock to keep the tank from "accidentally" moving. :hehe: It's also a good reference to know how big the tank is compared to the intake manifold.

#14 ·
Whats the scoop on the intake manifold?

#17 ·
I would put the slick looking badge on my truck, as I am quite a BPD fan. But I can't justify paying for something like that to basically advertise for someone else. I will be spending another healthy penny with the guys at BPD, would just don't see myself paying to put their logo on my truck. I guess I get that from my Dad. He was big on that stuff. Pull dealer stickers off all my vehicles too.

I don't mind promoting BPD, great guys and great products, I have a couple BPD stickers on different things including my truck, and would slap the metal badge right above the PSD badges on the door panels, but that looks like it would be between $50 to $100 each.....

#19 ·
Yeah, I hear you, Eric. I wouldn't mind rocking them on my truck because they look freaking SWEET, but since they aren't yet on their site, I don't know how much they are. I might still do it. I've spent some money on my truck to upgrade items just because they make my truck look better (against my wife's better judgement!) :hehe:

* grabs a 12 pack....waits for Bullet Proof Diesel Billet Beer Bottle Opener *
I believe something like that is in the works... :wink[3]:

By the way, just wanted to mention that I have one of their hoodies and it's soft and comfortable. I didn't think that I would like the zipper (since none of my other hoodies have them), but I'm really digging it.

#21 ·
Still waitin on that badazz beanie to show up at my door.

#22 ·
We need pics when it arrives... :poke

#29 ·
I would probably do the same. They are always super cool to me on the phone, and take real good care of me. I would probably find my truck steering their way to hang out as well if I lived in the area. :thumb:

#33 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.