New BPS G2G Thread - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Buckeye Powerstrokes Ohio Chapter of the ORG.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2009, 10:46 AM
PMR = JUNK

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Jake
New BPS G2G Thread

I'm making this thread because the other one was getting loaded with chatting and it was hard to find any info. So lets keep the chatting to a minimum on this thread, as it will allow myself and anyone else to find info easier.

We are having a camping G2G at Adam's (halftongasser) grandma's house in Greenfield on the weekend of June 12. We are planning on starting off by going to Xenia to Kil-Kare raceway to watch the trailer race, then head to Granny's afterwards. Depending on when you come down, some of us may be able to drop our crap off at the pond, then drive to the speedway (let me and tyler know when you are going to show up). Its less than a 45 minute drive. Then spend the rest of the weekend hangin out, shootin stuff, drinkin beers, and whatever else you wanna do.

I think most are tent camping, however i am bringing my camper down. There may be room for one more, as long as its smaller. Let us know what you are bringin.

There are some rules, these are copied from the other thread. If you can not follow them, do not bother showing up. We don't want F'in things up.

1. We can't do ANY mudding in the fields on the way back to the pond. They will be planted with beans in a few weeks.
2. If you bring a gun, BE SMART!!! As soon as you crack open your first beer, the gun is PUT AWAY AND AMMO IS SEPERATED, even if you have a CCL. I know you CCL guys are responsible and all, but we just can't have any mishaps.
3. All trash, beer cans, pop cans are thrown in your truck and then we will empty them out into trash cans on the way out.
4. If someone passes out with their shoes ON, they are fair game. Shoes OFF, OFF LIMITS.
5. If someone passes out OUTSIDE, they are FAIR GAME, PERIOD.
6. Stay the fuk out of other peoples' coolers/refrigerators. If you are caught in someone else's cooler with out permission, you are fair game when you pass out, shoes or not.

This is a 3 day trip. Bring your little grills or stoves if ya got 'em. There will be a sh1t ton of beef there thanks to chuckwagon (need your name bud). Bring anything else that you may want for yourselves. Bring your own drinks, candy, etc.

Bring fishin poles. We will be camping on a pig pond so fishing is a must and noodling if you know how to do it.

Also, people to chip in on some stuff, cause I ain't buyin all the sh**. As i mentioned before, chuckwagon is bringing enough beef to feed an army. We need other food such as buns, hot dogs, dressin's and fixins. Lets get some volunteers for some stuff. Adam, Tyler, and I have worked EXTREMLEY hard on clearing out trees, lowering the water level for more space, and picking up trash around the grounds.

One more thing, guys list up some songs you wanna jam to down there and I'll be making a HUGE playlist of tunes. If you post it, you'll hear it. Ask questions if needed.

If there is a problem with anything or if you think you have a good suggestion, PM me or Tyler about it.

Attendance list:
Me
Tyler
Adam - halftongasser
Nick - GM Duraturd
Charlie - chuckwagon009
Mike - fdcapt
Eric - whitelongbed (maybe)
dsljnky (maybe)

Who's bringin what list:
Chuckwagon009 - 1/4 of beef

Song Playlist:

I will update all lists as needed.

Last edited by Jake; 06-07-2009 at 05:01 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2009, 07:46 PM
Smoke Eater

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to fdchief
hell im game to at least come hang out and meet new folks i live 20 mins from there... and no need to a music playlist i have a portable xm player that im sure you can find anything you would possibly wanna listen to...
Old 05-31-2009, 08:00 PM
PMR = JUNK

Cool, ill put you on the list.
Old 06-01-2009, 04:50 PM
wriott

camping spot... how big of a trailer can you fit??? i would be bringing down a 35' horsetrailer (has living quarters) if i can make it
Old 06-01-2009, 05:25 PM
PMR = JUNK

You could bring it, Will, but i don't know where the hell you'd put it. Maybe we could find a spot. Depends on if the field is still grass or if its planted.
Old 06-01-2009, 05:38 PM
wriott

ok im not sure if i can make it... depends if...
1. my tranny arrrives
2. i get it in
3. read above...
Old 06-01-2009, 05:42 PM
PMR = JUNK

So if 1 and 2 work out, will you be there for sure? I'll put you on as a maybe.
Old 06-01-2009, 05:43 PM
wriott

correct

need more characters
Old 06-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BIGBILL105 45
I'm still a maybe.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:32 PM
scuffs *****

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Tyler
Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.