Hey guys! new guy here. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Buckeye Powerstrokes Ohio Chapter of the ORG.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2013, 08:10 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey guys! new guy here.

Hey there fellow buckyes! Im rather new to the forum. Ive been browsing for quite some time and decided i wanna join. PSN is a good place, but it seems like everyone there is full of themselves. some great people and some great info there, but i also like the way this site is set up. Im a member on PSN obviously, but im rarely on there, and im a member on ODN (Ohio Diesel Network, formerly Ohio Coal Rollers) and id love to be a member of the Buckeye Powerstrokes as well! Ive never really on PSN much. Its alright, but i like this site better. I have an intro post over in the introductions page so if you'd like to take a look at that, ill post a link at the bottom of this post.

I drive a 1996 Ford F350 Standard Cab Long Bed 7.3 Powerstroke. My absolute favorite body style next the the 1979 Ford trucks. Im currently unhappy about the way my truck looks at the moment, its a little rusty and its got some weird fiberglass stuff on the bottom, but its holding the rust in place. so ill leave it. lol id really like to do some work to it eventually, as well as body work but i need the extra $$. My daily driver/beater/light offroad rig is a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee. its been a project for a while, i rebuilt the engine twice (second time because i had bad parts in the first rebuilt). If anyone has any questions, just ask. Im more than happy to answer them!

So whaddya say, can I join your BPS chapter? haha

(Hey fellas, Im kinda new around here.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2013, 09:13 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
bump bump... idk if i gotta post this to be initiated in BPS or not. Im a little lost here. still figuring out the forum. Anybody help a new guy out? lol
Old 07-05-2013, 04:52 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Welcome. No initiation. Nobody really replies or chats much. No G2G's etc. Our chapter is pretty much like the official state nut. Lol.

BTW, your version of the OBS trucks are my favorite too.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 07-29-2013, 11:20 PM
Smoke Eater

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to fdchief
damn sad... what happened to Jake and Tyler... anyone ever hear from them anymore?
Old 07-30-2013, 04:45 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Who's Jake or Tyler??

Old 07-30-2013, 03:43 PM
Smoke Eater

Jake was the President and Tyler the VP of the chapter... this was about 2009-2010.... i think we need to get this chapter back together.... with folks that are responsible enough to keep things together and organized..
Old 07-31-2013, 06:54 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Would be nice for, at the very least, a once a year G2G. At least there would be plenty of time for people to plan for it. But then again, possibly most wives are not wanting to go or we end up in the doghouse because of it. IDK????

Or did too many members get into a "mine's better than yours" attitudes and just can't ever seem to just enjoy and have a good time.

Old 07-31-2013, 04:19 PM
Smoke Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by hucorey View Post
Would be nice for, at the very least, a once a year G2G. At least there would be plenty of time for people to plan for it. But then again, possibly most wives are not wanting to go or we end up in the doghouse because of it. IDK????

Or did too many members get into a "mine's better than yours" attitudes and just can't ever seem to just enjoy and have a good time.

I think they just moved on in their lives and istead of handing it off the way it should be they just kinda let it die. id be happy to host a g2g hows end of august sound?... i have a large field on a couple hundred acres we could all sit around... do a lil drinkin by the fire tellin lies?
Old 07-31-2013, 07:53 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdchief View Post
I think they just moved on in their lives and istead of handing it off the way it should be they just kinda let it die. id be happy to host a g2g hows end of august sound?... i have a large field on a couple hundred acres we could all sit around... do a lil drinkin by the fire tellin lies?
That would be cool. May be kinda late notice for me as I have a crappy work schedule even though it is a month away. Maybe early fall IDK??

Old 07-31-2013, 08:12 PM
Smoke Eater

we could do like a middle of september as well.... have a nice fire to keep warm but no so cool that we are freezin?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.