hey guys - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Buckeye Powerstrokes Ohio Chapter of the ORG.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2010, 05:57 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hey guys

new member i have a 00 f-350 dually you can find me on facebook my name is josh hammer im from fostoria ohio
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2010, 02:19 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

o no not you. lol. So he finally talked you into it?
Old 10-28-2010, 02:13 PM
Premium Member

whats your name?? do i know ya and yea i said something to him about his sticker he had and thats how that happened. how do you get the logo for the sig bc i have tried and falied many times lol nice truck by the way
Old 10-28-2010, 02:41 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hey I think that was my truck . If so I put the 05 front end on it . How long have you owned it . I traded it in on an 08 . Wish I would have kept it . By the way .... Welcome
Attached Thumbnails
hey guys-007-3-.jpg  

Last edited by Bad Night; 10-28-2010 at 03:12 PM.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:01 PM
Premium Member

i bought it on 08 from sprint auto in findlay. was it yours??? it had a sticker that said akron horse power. so why did you trade it in? havent had many problems yet got 150,000 on her
Old 10-28-2010, 04:15 PM
Premium Member

Yep , that was mine . I loved that truck . I traded it in in 08 at spitzer ford in hartville . It has a home made goose neck in it (there when I bought it ) Did you get the body fixed . It had some hail damage on it when I traded it in and I guess some one from the dealer I traded it in at used it and messed up the bed and a dually flare . I ask because it looks great in the pics . I put the 05 nose on it , all new factory ford parts . Put them on in 04 . I had just put the rancho shocks and stabilizer on it as well as new tires right before trading it in ( wasn't planning on the trade in ) . It also has a dynomax turbo back exhaust . The install was in 8 lug magazine when I had my shop . Damn am I glad to know she is in good hands . The lift and stacks look awesome ! I had my 6.0 in for some warranty work , the let me drive an 08 and I thought I needed it . I had the 2000 paid for so I traded it in on the 08 , big mistake . Got rid of the 6.0 and the 08 . Fortunately I had bought my uncles Early 99 back in 03 . It only had 10k on her and I have only put 48 more on it . I just started driving it every day 2 years ago when I ditched the 08 ( I only had it 9 months )

Last edited by Bad Night; 10-28-2010 at 04:20 PM.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:16 PM
Premium Member

what size lift do you have bc i have a 4in and i too want the 315 duratracs i got a quote and it was around 1600. also when you traded it in did it have a huge hole on the dually fender on the pass side? like a soft ball size hole??
Old 10-28-2010, 04:24 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerstroker View Post
what size lift do you have bc i have a 4in and i too want the 315 duratracs i got a quote and it was around 1600. also when you traded it in did it have a huge hole on the dually fender on the pass side? like a soft ball size hole??
The hole must be what the guy at the dealer did . No holes when I had it . My truck only has a leveling kit but it's an early 99 so it is about the same as what you have . They will fit
Old 10-28-2010, 04:24 PM
Premium Member

crazy world lol. yup got alot fixed on it. only scratch on it was that huge hole. now it has 4in straight to the 7 in mitre stacks. a tonywildman/powerhungryperformance chip. cold air intake. no ****in you with the tw tunes i get about 600 miles to a tank and thats getting on it every second. and the 4in rough country lift.

about a year ago the front lockouts were junk and it locked on me going about 85 down the interstate and trashed my transfer case and bent my front drive shaft not a good day that was
Old 10-28-2010, 04:26 PM
Premium Member

Funny , I can't believe how happy I am to see that truck on here . If you ever want to sell it let me know .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.