Nat gas-Boone Pickins - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Bio-Diesel/Alternative Fuels and Supplements Bio-Diesel and related Discussion. Ask Questions and discuss what has worked for you here.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2009, 09:16 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nat gas-Boone Pickins

If this happends, won't it change the charactor of our trucks? Is he just pushing his agenda since hes invest in nat gas. and Do you guys see this happening?

Pickens:* US Moving Toward Energy Policy - General * US * News * Story - CNBC.com

Last edited by Snowman66; 02-23-2009 at 09:18 AM. Reason: forgot link
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2009, 09:22 AM

No, I don't see that happening. He is ******* reatard. There is no way he can force me to use propane and the only reason he wants it done is to make money from his poor business decisions. He needs a bullet in his head.

Last edited by Rob; 02-23-2009 at 11:36 AM. Reason: NO FOUL LANGUAGE!!! READ THE COC!!!!!!
Old 02-23-2009, 09:30 AM
Chug-a-lug!!!

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I don't know much about any of that, but I'm gonna say that a self-made billionaire hasn't made a whole lot of poor business decisions.

Plus, he's built our Cowboys a heck of a nice athletic facility!!!

But thats about all I know about the guy, so I can't make any educated comments!!!
Old 02-23-2009, 09:38 AM
I don't know nuttin....

Quote:
Originally Posted by symbols View Post
No, I don't see that happening. He is ******* reatard. There is no way he can force me to use propane and the only reason he wants it done is to make money from his poor business decisions. He needs a bullet in his head.
Wow, thats talkin out your arse if i ever saw it. You obviously know nothing about the man. as stated, a self made billionaire didn't get that way by being a "*******idiot".
"Billionaire" ...thats with 9 - 0s ...can you fathom that, I can't, I'm still working on my first million.
Hide and watch, Pickens knows what hes talking about and he has lots of folks listening...the ones holding the purse strings.
I'm invested in Natural gas also....maybey you would be wise to look into that bandwagon too.

Last edited by Rob; 02-23-2009 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Language.........
Old 02-23-2009, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colberjs View Post
I don't know much about any of that, but I'm gonna say that a self-made billionaire hasn't made a whole lot of poor business decisions.

Plus, he's built our Cowboys a heck of a nice athletic facility!!!

But thats about all I know about the guy, so I can't make any educated comments!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHenry View Post
Wow, thats talkin out your arse if i ever saw it. You obviously know nothing about the man. as stated, a self made billionaire didn't get that way by being a "******* idiot".
"Billionaire" ...thats with 9 - 0s ...can you fathom that, I can't, I'm still working on my first million.
Hide and watch, Pickens knows what hes talking about and he has lots of folks listening...the ones holding the purse strings.
I'm invested in Natural gas also....maybey you would be wise to look into that bandwagon too.
I am not talking about every decision he has made since birth, I am talking about what he is obviously trying to do here. If you want to jump on the bandwagon and make a dollar in exchange for your freedom the go for it. My soul and freedom however is not for sale.

I have had it with liberals, tree huggers, and idiots like this guy that think because they have a dollar and are not afraid to lie they are somebody special and have the right to infringe their believes onto me.

Last edited by Rob; 02-23-2009 at 11:38 AM.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:02 AM
I don't know nuttin....

Quote:
Originally Posted by symbols View Post
I am not talking about every decision he has made since birth, I am talking about what he is obviously trying to do here. If you want to jump on the bandwagon and make a dollar in exchange for your freedom the go for it. My soul and freedom however is not for sale.

I have had it with liberals, tree huggers, and idiots like this guy that think because they have a dollar and are not afraid to lie they are somebody special and have the right to infringe their believes onto me.
WFT are you talking aobut?
Old 02-23-2009, 10:24 AM

He is trying to push legislation to benefit himself financially through his investments and buddies thus taking your right to choose what type of fuel you use, i.e. freedom. He is no better than al gore.

I don't mean to be a prick. I've been on that obama forum and those idiots got me fired up and I'm ready to bash heads.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:26 AM
Conservative and Proud

What concerns me is him pushing his own agenda as well which will benefit him and with a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:32 AM
I don't know nuttin....

yes he is pushing his own agenda....its called free enterprise and if it goes through, we will lighten our dependance on buying oil from the countries that are trying to kill us everyday.
Hes a smart SOB and hes got americas best interest in mind as well.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:34 AM
Conservative and Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHenry View Post
yes he is pushing his own agenda....its called free enterprise and if it goes through, we will lighten our dependance on buying oil from the countries that are trying to kill us everyday.
Hes a smart SOB and hes got americas best interest in mind as well.
I hope he does Clay, I hope he does! I still say we need to drill in Alaska though!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.