DIY 7.3L Check Valve WVO setup - parts group buy cross post - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Bio-Diesel/Alternative Fuels and Supplements Bio-Diesel and related Discussion. Ask Questions and discuss what has worked for you here.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2008, 11:05 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
DIY 7.3L Check Valve WVO setup - parts group buy cross post

I wanted to cross post a little group buy over a WVO - Designs and Equipment | Home in their forum.

Basically if anyone is going the cheap route of doing a conversion to your 7.3L Powerstroke, you may want to get in on a couple of group buys to save a few bucks. First one that is happening is for Stainless Steel 1/8in viton seat check valves to prevent back-flow of WVO into the PSD stock fuel system. Also has a listing for larger valves for post pump check to prevent diesel pushing past the pump when running on diesel.

I figured that this might not be the right thread to post in, but it is the one with the most traffic related to WVO/SVO/Biodiesel, if a moderator sees fit please move it to the classifieds section.

Anyhow full details and signup are at WVO - Designs and Equipment - Re:SS Check Valves & Larger Check Valve Group Buy :-)

Please check it out and/or post your interest over there. The site owner has a complete set of plans up there similar to the Vegistroke V2 for the Ford PSD's, for those that can't afford $2700ish for a ready to bolt on kit. If I had the cash I'd be buying a Vegistroke.

Site owner also has a large size centrifuge setup he is selling (i have one coming) and a few other WVO processing items coming down the line. I figure that it's not a bad place for anyone to check out, and possibly get in on a buy to save some cash.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2008, 08:46 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Cark
You beat me to it, I was just about to post this...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.