MAJOR WVO LEAK ? MESS - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Bio-Diesel/Alternative Fuels and Supplements Bio-Diesel and related Discussion. Ask Questions and discuss what has worked for you here.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2008, 07:51 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
MAJOR WVO LEAK ? MESS

Just wondering if i am the only fool or has there been other people that had to do a major wvo cleanup in their filtering place. I was had my CF running and was working outside the garage when the unit sounded funny. I ran around to see a Fountain comming out of the top of my pump. Seems that it flew the 1" fitting out of the pump. 15 bags of kitty litter and 20 gals later I will redesign my piping and will make sure that all piping on my pressure side is METAL. Any one else have any goof stories they would like to share?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2008, 07:55 PM
Rice Hunter

I commend you for converting to wvo!! Haven't had the kahoonazz to convert yet

OH...... Hello from Norfolk neighbor
Old 07-27-2008, 08:11 PM
Premium Member

my wife has wanted to kill me numerous times for the mess I have made all over the garage and driveway. Best one was I left my water drain valve open on on accident in my old OBS the one night. The tank was hot oil because I just got home, and I got distracted and forgot to close it. So in the morning I had about 30 gals of frozen vegie oil (got to about 15F that night) all over the inside of my truck bed, dripping out of the truck and made about a 3ft round blob of goo on the driverway. I got out the shovel and scooped it off the driveway.

So the garage floor and driveway are bad. Good thing we are the last tenents in the house and they are tearing it down to expand the neighboring school in a few years.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.