Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

diesel secret system for 2008

792 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  mdub707 
#1 ·
I was wondering if anybody has used the fuel that has been all over the news and TV at least here in Oklahoma called Diesel secret energy from dieselsecret.com. Has any one used it in 2008 powerstroke. I have researched it. Supposed to work great in 6.0's and 7.3's. I have the deleted piped spartan diesel setup. Anybody got some experience or advice?

Thanks

Justin

#3 · (Edited)
All I have ever heard about that stuff is that it's basically "snake oil".:dunno:

EDIT: Just skimmed through the website and though tit was funny...they say that they tell you what "exact oils" to pick up...sounds like you do all the work, and they provide a dump in additive? Sounds like a VegiStroke system after filtering, but without the heating the WVO...won't put it in my rig.:nod:

#4 ·
Their system doesn't properly filter and it isn't run properly in your truck using their methods. Huge waste of money, and will be an even bigger waste when your fuel pump and injectors start having issues. Not to mention the coking of the piston rings and then getting WVO down in your crank case and causing polymerization from burning unheated WVO.

TERRIBLE IDEA IN ANY MOTOR.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.