User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 02-22-2014, 12:23 AM Thread Starter Fanatic
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
National Inspection Services?

I'm looking for part-time work to supplement my income as my 3rd youngin is literally due any day now and my wife is going to be off work a while and maybe even long term. Haven't been waiting til the last minute, just exploring every option as I come across it. I saw a craigslist ad looking for vehicle inspectors to work as contractors to inspect lease turn-ins, damaged leases, and possible auction purchases. I emailed the company and they responded quickly. Their website is (NIS) National Inspection Services. From what I can tell they either used to be called Vehicle Inspection Pros or this is a newer branch for their existing company, they're based out of Missouri. Has anybody dealt with them either as a customer or worked for them? I don't need a bunch of headaches, just looking for honest extra work and certainly don't want to be scammed or be a part of scamming someone else. Doesn't seem like something I could get rich at but every little bit helps right now. Thanks guys

1999.5 707 Conversions Super Duty 7.3 Crew Cab LB Dually 4x4 Edge Evolution, Oil HPx, Fuel FRx, tons of filters, hutched n harpooned, B&W turnover ball and 5th wheel, lotsa goodies.
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode