Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Toyota Diesel.

7K views 60 replies 30 participants last post by  6point0damn2004 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Its kinda funny how yota has a 5spd in it and most truck mfg's are getting away from manual trannies. I bet the hino diesel would be a good one, but the truck will be best suited for getting smoked by psd's like you said!

#5 ·
i agree with goose350 i think its the perfect truck for brokeback mountain 2 :hehe: :hehe:

#7 ·
Interesting how it resembles the ford in alot of ways....front end, hood, side mirrors...
I'd never own one cause its a yota but it does look sharp IMO.

#8 ·
Wow you guys posted fast! lol I think the outside is as ugly as bockhold, but i like the interior. I would figure they shoulda done a 6spd if they are doing a manual.

#10 ·
Tyler you like the interior? wtf? Hope you were sarcastic...it looks like my work after a bar night gone wrong :dunno:

#20 ·
Yes im serious you tard.

#11 ·
Interior set aside, I also think it looks really sharp. The only other item I hate though is the taillights. Looks fugly. But I like the wheels, the cab styling and general look. I doubt you'd ever see Yota or Nissan with a Diesel pickup though. I guess time will tell.

#12 ·
i would think that engine could be pretty impressive. I think it's like an 8.0L. Could have potential?

#14 ·
i think that as long as companies offer a diesel pick-up they should also offer a manual transmission. It seems like it would make sense to atleast offer a manual. There are people that simply prefer it. :dunno: GM got rid of manuals on diesels. I personally LOVE my torqshift but manuals are great as well. Who knows, we shall see in the years to come.

#18 ·
That thing was shelved a long time ago. Concept truck only

#19 ·
#22 ·
This truck ain't happening, at least not for a year or two. I love my Toyotas, but I also love my :ford:. I'd have to drive one before making any assumptions :wall:

#24 ·
Toyota's are junk, and that truck is hideous. I'll never buy another truck that isn't a Ford. On top of that, american made money should be spent on American car companies and put into the American economy not those idiot Jap's.

#25 ·
Toyota's are junk, and that truck is hideous. I'll never buy another truck that isn't a Ford. On top of that, american made money should be spent on American car companies and put into the American economy not those idiot Jap's.
That's where I'm torn, I love my Yota's, but I love my country too. I can't win, so I go fifty fifty, and own one of each :dunno:

#27 ·
I try to buy the best that I can afford. I've been driving chevy for a long time. This go round I went ford and I'm glad. we have a honda that is about to be sold. I would prefer a new camero. The old lady though is diehard mustang. So I guess we are about to be 100% ford

#28 ·
I try to buy the best that I can afford. I've been driving chevy for a long time. This go round I went ford and I'm glad. we have a honda that is about to be sold. I would prefer a new camero. The old lady though is diehard mustang. So I guess we are about to be 100% ford
Nothing wrong with that :thumb:

#29 ·
i think they look good from the out side as log as they changed up the dually fenders and the front grill guard and the interior a lil

#30 ·
It's just a concept....the real thing will be crap....I'm stickin to my Ford...and VW diesel...only cuz Ford don't make one

#35 ·
I want the 09 Tundra with a diesel that truck looks good to me ..

#36 ·
i like aspects of that truck as well

#37 ·
:popcorn2:

:icon_ford:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.