Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Arklahoma Bombers Dyno Day

7K views 59 replies 12 participants last post by  Granny 
#1 ·
Arklahoma Bombers Dyno day.

Dyno day January 10th at Brains Truck Shop (BTS) in Lead Hill AR. Starts at 11AM

$35.00 for three pulls $15.00 each after that.

There will be plaques for

MOST HORSE POWER
MOST TORQUE
BEST IN SHOW
LOUDEST
LOWEST HP/TQ

All types of vehicles and engines are welcome however the plaques are only for the Diesel’s

After the dyno there will be a post dyno day get to gather at Western Sizzlin in Harrison

We would like to have an accurate number by the 31st of December if you want to spin the dyno. Please contact me or biged681985 if you want to attend.

Donations welcome to pay for the plaques

All are welcome to attend.

See less See more
#5 ·
We will not need any donations for the plaques guys. They have been taken care of by Heartlanddiesels.com. There will also be a cash prize for the top two trucks with and without nos as well as many other prizes.
Now that is a cool prize! Cuz as everyone knows The Granny don't do drugs! :hehe: I told the old man about this one and he was like hmmmmm we just may have to check this one out! So don't be surprised if yall don't see an slow, old truck show up!

#9 ·
well guys we got a little bit of trouble with the dyno day.

ED got a call from Cale at bts and he said that he didn't think it was going to be as big of a deal as its turning into

he said that he can only dyno 3 trucks an hour so we can only have around thirty trucks dyno. so we have a 30 truck limit. so the first 100% sure trucks that respond before December 31st will be the ones dynoing.

he also said to make it faster and easier to dyno we need to have only singal exhaust. so the one running duals or dual stacks need to figure out a way to block of one side that way we can keep as much black smoke out of the shop as possible.

The price has went up $10. he said if it was just 10-12 trucks it wouldnt be that big of a deal but 30 plus the cost will be more on his end so he is charging an $45 instead of the $35 that he said before.

lastly he said if the weather is real cold and nasty we will have to reschedule to a later date when the weather is better.

we hope to still have all that wants to come and watch. yall have a good day.

#10 ·
Sweet :icon_ford:

#11 ·
Bump it a week and I can go! I wouldn't win any power competitions but I am arrogant enough to think I could win something for a good lookin rig!! :poke Haha...gotta run out to Arizona for a month and blow some **** up.

#18 ·
About a 6 hour jaunt for me...is it a one day deal and just to dyno...any other actvities like a track or anything?
Pretty country over there so it would be a nice road trip.

#20 ·
sounds like a good time.

#22 ·
I plan on being there for sure!! Looking forward to meeting you all......cross your fingers on the weather!

Jake

#23 ·
I'm not happy that I can't be there...this is the first event I could have made it to without having to take off. :banghead:

#25 ·
You're cool, but you're not THAT cool! LOL!

#27 ·
Hey Granny nice new sig pic! Looks like the truck has plenty of fuel. Are you all still planning on making it up to BTS on Sat?

Jake

#30 ·
Hey Granny nice new sig pic! Looks like the truck has plenty of fuel. Are you all still planning on making it up to BTS on Sat?

Jake
Yes we are still planning on going. Let's hope the weather holds out for the event.

BRING IT ON DING-DONG!!!
It is on now scooter!!! :hehe: I will OWN you when all is said and done! :wink[3]:

#29 ·
i wont be there....got other stuff and truck is coming back from dealer today..

#32 ·
I will be there, but my truck is going on the rollers early so I wont be able to roll up, plus I will already be in Harrison.

#34 ·
Cale is thinking 515, but I dont know! I am hoping for 500.....but who knows! You really should call him up and get a tune or 2! I think you would be VERY impressed!!!! What time are you all headed up from LR? FYI I come come that way 2 times a wk and the State boys and lil city boys have been thick the past month or so, so keep her under a 100. I had passed a chev 2 wks ago, and met a State boy around Leslie and he blue lighted me, but I knew him so after a 2 minute convo he said get to Texarkana and be safe.....I was thankful it was him and not any other trooper.

Jake

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.