Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Arklahoma Bombers Dyno Day

7K views 59 replies 12 participants last post by  Granny 
#1 ·
Arklahoma Bombers Dyno day.

Dyno day January 10th at Brains Truck Shop (BTS) in Lead Hill AR. Starts at 11AM

$35.00 for three pulls $15.00 each after that.

There will be plaques for

MOST HORSE POWER
MOST TORQUE
BEST IN SHOW
LOUDEST
LOWEST HP/TQ

All types of vehicles and engines are welcome however the plaques are only for the Diesel’s

After the dyno there will be a post dyno day get to gather at Western Sizzlin in Harrison

We would like to have an accurate number by the 31st of December if you want to spin the dyno. Please contact me or biged681985 if you want to attend.

Donations welcome to pay for the plaques

All are welcome to attend.

See less See more
#36 ·
Yes stocker is still on the truck! I think 518 sounds even better! My dyno sheet is at home but your tq is low or seems low...not knocking your numbers cuz they are IMPRESSIVE! Shoot I guess I will just go for 520rwhp....haha

When yall headed North sat?

Jake

#37 ·
My truck has never been know for torque. That is about where it usually runs when I dyno. I may not have alot on the low end but I got top end from he!!. The old pulls for a loooooooooooooooong time! I am not sure just how much HP a stock turbo will hold. It would be nice to see.

Here is my dyno sheet....

Notice how long it held power, all the way to the rev limiter!

#38 ·
Thats impressive!!!! I am getting pumped....just going to be at the office for a bit in the morning then up to Arkadelphia to Hot Springs then continue up 7 (Windows could be down listening to the 5" MBRP) so I will get to H-town before dark and stretch the 6ohs legs all the way up Hwy 7. I usually have the boring drive up 30 to LR then to Conway then Harrison....it will be a nice change and a easy day out in the field.

#39 ·
I will see everyone up in "The Hill" be careful on your trips North!

Jake

#41 ·
Granny it was great meeting you, my truck will be at BTS this wk so I hope to have some numbers for you!

Jake

#46 ·
Our convoy left just before they got it up and running. I have heard if some things get worked out there may be a dyno day in Reeds Spring in the spring maybe April. I will let you all know if something gets planned.

#43 ·
Well it has had a vac leak....so we think for the 4wd. We have messed with everything else, so he is going to do that and put her on the rollers. I brought our burgandy truck down to TXA this wk and managed to pass someone on my trip down! Haha Shes STOCK....and a 7.3. Did you get to watch the Hogs game sat night? HORRIBLE game!!!!!

#45 ·
You need to talk that Roberts boy into turning his truck up. I hear it is one mean SOB when it runs.

#54 ·
He just needs to drive that fancy yellow car around a little more. Yeah that place was good, we all had the burgers but they were real good. Nothing like eating in a cafe/bait shop/grocery store!

#58 ·
Glad you are so far so good!!!!!!!!! Let me know what you think when you get a chance to blow some black smoke on those city folks!!!

#56 ·
You already got it installed?

#59 ·
Well Cale got my truck back on the rollers Friday night. She made 512/916............Granny I am coming towards thats 517 mark real quick!!! But with Cale's tunes you will be over 517rwhp I am sure!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.