User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 08-12-2012, 06:49 AM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

First, I'm not sure if this is where a review should go but I've got to give these guys/girls their props . . .

I ordered a 4" turbo back exhaust from Alligator Diesel Performance on Wednesday 08-07-12. Very easy, worry free ordering, even used PayPal (which I personally prefer so I don't have to put in my CC info every time). Got a detailed email with order updates as they happened. Exhaust arrived at my door @ 17:30 on Friday 08-09-12! To add a cherry to the top of this perfect transaction, I got a personalized "Thank you" card from the ADP crew in the mail after my exhaust delivered. All I can say is WOW! This is how a customer should be treated. It is too rare that I actually feel like I am appreciated where I spend my money, until now. ADP just EARNED a new customer! Thank you ADP for actually practicing "Customer Service".

And BTW, I LOVE my new exhaust!

2012 F-250, 6.7, 4WD, CCSB
E99 F-250, 7.3, 2WD, CCSB
Edge Evolution monitor, 6637 filter, PHP chip and 4" Diamond eye turbo back exhaust
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 Old 08-12-2012, 08:19 AM
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thats great to here!! I'm trying to decide on exhaust right now, I'll def check them out.

2005 F250 SC SB
ARP Studs, RCD Egr Delete, Homemade Coolant Filter, Stand Pipes And Plugs, Banjo Fittings, Blue Spring,
STC Upgrade, FleetGuard ELC, Cat Delete, Zoodad Mod, CCV

post #3 of 3 Old 08-15-2012, 08:48 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Glad we could help you out!! Let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you!

Bryan At Alligator

1995 F-250 5spd, 250/100s, T-500 HPOP Colt Stg. 2 cam, Irate Comp E-Fuel, WOP Head Studs, 3in Billet RiffRaff Plenums, Irate T4 Pedestal, S366, 99+ Intercooler, SBC Clutch, 4in Diamond Eye Duals
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode