NEW THREAD! Because nothing is going on... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2011, 02:30 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Lightbulb NEW THREAD! Because nothing is going on...

Im surprised there is not more activity on the Alberta forum, there are fords at work everywhere! I got my '05 F350 a few months ago from Red Deer and I need some advice with a build plan. Ive got my EGR/coolant flush/headstud crap almost figured but now I've ran into problems with the suspension and may need to start on that first. But I dont know where to start? Any albertans out there with some advice, maybe a good shop to go to? Heres to a shot in the dark...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2011, 08:23 PM

Send a message via MSN to 03_Turbo7.3
Tonnes of advice on here!!

Got a couple good shops, check out GT DIESEL there out of High River, Talk to wayne i believe, GREAT guy!
Old 01-16-2012, 06:33 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I'm from grande prairie and would also enjoy being part of a SD group. I bought a new to me 08 Harley f250 and am interested in some mods.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Old 01-21-2012, 09:14 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

hey im from calgary alberta picked up a 2002 f350 lariat crew cab shorty a few months ago love the truck other then it needs exhaust chip lift wheels and tires lol
Old 01-21-2012, 10:58 PM

I'm from Calgary too. Wouldn't mind getting involved with some meets or get togethers but they seem nonexistent.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:30 AM
Premium Member

me too ! i think mabey we shouls start a group for ford guys here in alberta ... unless there are some already . if there is i cant find them . i would love to find out where all the diesel shows and races truck pulls ect... are there must be some stuff out there in calgary , edmonton or even red deer
Old 03-21-2012, 09:57 AM

There's a psd owners group on Facebook for bc/ab/sask but that's all I've seen. I'm from red deer myself looking for someone knowledgeable willing to help with an egr delete
Old 03-21-2012, 11:56 AM
Premium Member

tonto ; wow 190000 on a stock egr cooler thats good . when the dealer pulled up my oasis it said my truck had a cooler go at 55k and 1 injector besides that i am all stock as far as heads and injectors go . just for info are you still running stock injectors and head bolts ? as far as the egr delete goes i am also wanting to get that done but havent ever done it before , but with all the info on this site i may build up the balls to tear into it this spring while i am off . i would recomend changing your oil cooler as well since you are in that far already . also do u no what your ect eot delta is ? they say if its over 15 degrees apart it must be changed as well . mine is floating around 12 .
Old 03-21-2012, 12:09 PM

My deltas have slowly been climbing since I bought it last year, but between 7-9 degrees as of last week. Had the stc fitting/ dummy plugs and stand pipes updated so I feel okay with just the egr delete and turbo line upgrades. Also blue spring. Where you located?
Old 04-04-2012, 07:54 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonto View Post
My deltas have slowly been climbing since I bought it last year, but between 7-9 degrees as of last week. Had the stc fitting/ dummy plugs and stand pipes updated so I feel okay with just the egr delete and turbo line upgrades. Also blue spring. Where you located?
im located in stettler about 45 min from red deer . 7-9 delta seems great compared to mine . did you do all the mods your self ? i seem to be working on my truck everyother weekend doing something to make it better , just added the gogo solenoid for the direct clutch makes the 3 to 5 shift less sloppy more line press. real firm now . do u run tunes on your truck or just stock tuning ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.