Com'n guys ya'll gotta be checking in more...... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 11:08 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Com'n guys ya'll gotta be checking in more......

than this. I just finished hooking up my EBPV as an exhaust brake and modifiying my tow rig for the duelly, thats a old style wrecker hookup to work off my hitch and comealong to tow vehicles, handy when ya need it! I just don't see many Bama folks checking in much, I would love to have a GTG somewhere I could afford to attend. I'm all about helping each other out. I have a shop we could get together at, if nothing else just to do some bench racing and bullcrap around, cookout and down a few cool ones, soft drinks or beer, maybe do some mods if anyone brought the parts. Later Whit PS located in choctaw Co AL just south of Butler.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2009, 05:50 PM
Super Moderator

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Im here! Beans Diesel in Woodbury, Tn is having a Dyno Day on Dec. 12th. There is going to be a lot of members there. Should be pretty fun.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:02 AM

Yeah Goose I'd love to go but its a bit far for my budget. I'd love to have a B'ham, T-town maybe Montgomery or even as far south as Mobile, you know a couple hours drive. Everyone gripes about money and trust me I understand, it doesn't help that I work southern swing shift so most of my off days are during the week, one weekend a month off unless I do some shift swapping. Just would love to have a gtg, almost no one in my area is into diesels or (I hate this word), ratrods, I call'em dirtrods as in dirt cheap built. Around here its either tuners or 4x4's, which I've got a few 4x4's but have about quit working on them because I'm tired of everytime a bunch of us go wheelin' it's either blown out parts or a full day with the pressure washer. Yeah I know wah wah wah, lol. Later Whit
Old 11-28-2009, 05:58 PM
Super Moderator

I hear ya on the budget. I plan on trying get a get together planned for sometime in February or March. It will more than likely be in the Greater-Birmingham area.
Old 11-29-2009, 02:16 PM

Let me know when I'll get a swap out and do my best to show up. Lookin' forward to meeting some folks from here. Later Whit PS see ya in the Dixie area.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:25 PM

I'd be up for a get together...
Old 12-03-2009, 06:16 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheels4 View Post
I'd be up for a get together...
Good deal. There will be plenty of time to plan for it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.