Compression Ignition Addict
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I bought these for my excursion and I love them! They look stock, but very modern looking. The quality on them are very nice and they come with the rubber seal around them like the factory tail lights.
I dont have a nighttime shot yet, but they are very bright and look kickass!
2002 7.3L Excursion Limited 4x4
- 21"/11"/21" Vision X Xmitter Prime light bars (47,000 lumens)
- Edge CS Monitor
- Tymar intake
- Fumoto Quick Drain Valve
- Coolant filter, ELC, 203* T-stat and billet housing
- Riff Raff boots
- PHP Chip (Stock, 80DD, 100Race, Whisper Mode, 80Tow, Smoke Show)
- F350 leafs front and back
- Hellwig rear sway bar, Bilstein 5100's
- LT275/65R20 Durtrac's on 20" King Ranch wheels
- Fred Goeske 2" steel wheel adapters
- Genuine Larry B's Denso starter
Last edited by Tempsho; 12-21-2013 at 06:44 PM.