Need some feedback..May sell my EX
So I am thinking about selling my excursion and getting a new toy. SHould I sell it? What is a reasonable asking price? Thanks in advance.
It is a 2001 4x4 lmited (black exterior with tan leather interior). It is the 7.3 and it only has about 70k miles.
Here are the mods I have done over the last year:
– DP Tuner F6 Chip with EX LED Switcher and JMS Flush Mount (Tunes: Stock, 60 HP, 80 HP, 120 HP, Hi Idle, EBPV Engine Brake)
– Dieselsite Coolant Filtration System with Quick Disconnect Valves
– AFE Stage 2 Cold Air Intake System
– Fumoto Oil Pan Quick Drain Valve with Nipple
– MBRP 4" T409 SS Turbo Back Exhaust System
– Driven Diesel Overboost Annihilator
– Banks BigHead Wastegate Actuator
– Riff Raff Diesel SS HPx High Pressure Oil Crossover Line
– Riff Raff Diesel AIH Tapped Fitting
– Riff Raff Diesel FRx High Pressure Fuel Rail Crossover Lines
– Dieselsite Max AC Control Valve (Not Installed, New In Box)
– ATS Ported Compressor Housing
– Duralast Gold Batteries (2)
– ProComp 4” Lift Kit with MX-6 Monotube 6-Way Adjustable Shocks
– Hellwig Sway Bar (Rear)
– FabTech Dual Steering Stabilizers
– SSBC Big Brake Kit with 8-Piston Aluminum Calipers with High Performance Brake Pads (Front)
– Power Stop High Performance Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors (Front)
– Russell SS Braided Brake Lines (Front and Rear)
– Synthetic DOT 4 Fluid
– WeatherTech All-Weather Floor Mats (Front, Back, and 3rd Row)
– Eclipse Retractable Sun Shade
– Kenwood Excelon KVT-P11DVD In-Dash Head Unit with Flip-Out Screen and DVD Player
– 2 Rear Video Screens (Mounted in Front Seat) and 1 Rear Video Screen (Mounted on Roof for 3rd Row)
– Sony Xplod XM-280GTX 2-Channel 480 Watt Amplifier
– Bazooka Subwoofer
– Sirius Satellite Radio Module and Antenna
– Alpine HCE C115 Rear-Mounted Back-Up Camera
– iPhone Audio/Video Cable
– Cen-Tech 2000 Watt Power Inverter (Not Installed, New In Box)
– Horn Blasters Conductor's Special 228VX Train Horn Kit
– Autometer Triple Gauge Pillar Pod with ISS Pro EV2 Gauges (Transmission Temperature, Pyrometer/EGT, Boost)
– Alarm & Remote Start System
– ’05 Ford OEM Headlights with Conversion Harness
– Warn M15000 15,000 lb. Winch
– Warn Trans4mer Grille Guard with Winch Carrier and Brush Guards
– 30” Rigid Industries E-Series Double Row LED Light Bar
– Ford Illuminated Side Steps
– Ford Roof Rack
Wheels & Tires:
– 16” Eagle Alloy Wheels
– Michelin Tires (LT265/75R16)
– Warn Premium Manual Hubs
Last edited by explosionFTL; 09-20-2013 at 07:32 AM. Reason: added pictures
Wow, with all you've done to that, and only 70k miles?! WTH, did you not like driving your EX!?!
I'd start at $25k for giggles, and give yourself some room to barter down if you want.
For what it's worth - I picked my my EX 2 years ago for $13k, but had no where near the work your does, and had 175kmiles on it at that time.
Mine also needed a little TLC after I got it to - to the tune of $6k.
Hell, I want to sell mine to buy yours now!
Last edited by AzPatMan; 09-18-2013 at 03:37 PM.