Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I did have 265 BFG's on and when I needed new shoes got the 285 Michelin LTX2. I like them much better than the BFGs because:
1) Much quieter on the HW
2) Not quite as much traction "off-road" as BFGs but very acceptable
3) Made my Speedo EXACTLY correct (via GPS and radar)
4) Provide a wider stance (and the EX's need a broad stance)
5) Raised the truck (albeit only a fraction of an inch)
6) Look Great and were on sale!!!!
I have the original 16 in wheels and did not change them.
1) They do pick up small stones (pebbles) but not any worse than the BFG's did
2) If not on sale may be more expensive.
3) You have to act graceful/humble when everyone comments on how good your Truck looks.
2011 F350 King Ranch CCLB 4WD, 6.7L,Bilstein Shocks, Hellwig Sway Bar.