Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

New KR Interior.

3K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  BridgerMT 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Ok.....Just had King ranch interior installed in my '02 Ex. The front covers were from the Seat Shop. Used my existing buckets and also had armrests done. The 2nd row seat is out of a F350 KR. The 2nd row was moved back about 5" or so to give more leg room. I had OEM seats in Erie PA do the work and it came out very nice.I am having problems getting my photos to upload however. if anyone could help me out, it would be much appreciated. I just have pictures of the fronts for now. Oh, also had the console lid changed to match.I will get pics up as soon as someone can help me figure this out. I appreciate it.

See less See more
#5 ·
What did the covers run you?

#6 ·
Very jealous of those.....looks good man.

#13 ·
Did you install your self? Wonder if the guys you bought the covers from would make me just arm rests, do you have an email for the shop?

I have a steering wheel from carid it is a factory steering wheel that they recover and put wood on, I have one on my 01 and another on my brothers 02 they are both really nice and have been on for about a year and a half now, still as good as the day w got them and just like factory

B&I® - Ford Excursion 2001 Premium Design Steering Wheel

#10 ·
Looks great, I've been jonesing to put a KR interior in my Ex for a while. If I read your post correctly you put an F350 2nd row seat in. Does it fold the same way the 2rd row seat on the Ex does? Do you think the KR seat covers would fit on my 2nd row stock Ex seat ?

#11 ·
Powercat....... Yes, it is a Super Duty seat. Yes it does fold down. The Seat Shop will make you a cover to fit your 2nd row. Give them a call. Just to let you all know, I don't work for or have any connection with The Seat Shop. I am just relating how happy I am with their product and customer service. There may be other places out there that would do the same thing for you but I wasn't able to find any.

#20 ·
Looks Cool.... Looks Like The Wifes Ex Is Getting KR Seats In The Future :grin:

As far as that KR steering wheel goes they don't last .........
I have a f350KR with 126,000 on it and have had 2 KR steering wheels after the second one wore through I decided to wrap it in paracord check out video I need to post pictures of mine

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.