Join Date: Jul 2008
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
1. Turn ignition key on.
2. Press the power door unlock control three times.
3. Turn the ignition key from on to off.
4. Press the power door unlock control three times.
5. Turn the ignition key back on. The horn will chirp.
6. Press the unlock control, then press the lock control. The horn will chirp once if autolock was deactivated or twice(one short and one long) if autolock was activated.
7. Turn the ignition key to off. The horn will chirp once to confirm the procedure is complete.
Hope this helps!!
2011 F-250 Fx4 CrewCab Short Bed
Rear DVD Entertainment, WeatherTech Floor Mats Front and Rear, 6000k HID Hi/Lo and Fogs, Smoked Recon LED Mirror, Tail, and Third Brake Lights, Stealth Bulbs @ the Corners, B&W Turnover Gooseneck Hitch, 20% Window Tint
Bone Stock............For Now