Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

motor issue?

838 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  travis182008 
#1 ·
i have a 01 new cps and ipr also new reman full force stock injectors.. truck did this before i changed them and still is doing it.. i notice it more when truck is up to temp.. around 38-43 and 1500-1600 rpm range give or take 200. i notice a vibration coming from the peddle and can feel a little shudder in the wheel feeling.. i notice this when i slowly accelerate and get into this range.. i don't know what it could be or are all 7.3s like this.. i notice a slight change in sound from the motor at this range.. AE shows everything good. any ideas?.. truck had 116k and has power and no other issues

#5 ·
i couldn't find anything with the front end.. also when at idle in park i rev the truck and from 1200-1600 or so rpm the truck starts to shake then smooth out the higher i go.. as well when i rev it high and slowly bring it down starting around 1500 to 900 the truck starts to shake even more.. could this be related? and anything i could check?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.