Join Date: Apr 2011
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Intermitent white smoke?
For the last 500 miles or so i have been experiancing intermitent white smoke and a decrease in mpg. At first i thought it might have been the winterblend diesel causing the loss of mpg. Then i notice the smoke, not often but occasionally. Now after a fresh fill up with quality fuel and diesel clean and still doing the same thing its just getting more frequent.
1. no noticeable loss of power or performance
2. no CEL, WIF, or Drastic change in engine coolant temp
3. all gauges are showing normal operating numbers
4. no coolant in the oil or vise versa
5. also a nice moisture ring has formed around my exhausht tip.
Where do i begin to start to trouble shoot this?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2001 F350 Dual Rear Wheel, Crew Cab, Long Bed. XL. Zoodad and 6637 mod.