Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

PLEASE HELP! Wiring issues reverse lights, turn signal, OH console stopped working

968 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Scwoodsy 
#1 ·
Well the other day I got a chance to put my 08-09 tail lights in my 2002 F-250. When I went to wire up my reverse lights with the new pigtailit blew the fuse for the reverse lights, no biggie right? So I put a new fuse in it and still did not work, also neither did my turn signal or my over head console. The brake lights work fine and so do my brights and WS wipers so Iam lost at this point. I checked all the other fuses and they are fine. Any ideas?

#5 ·
I believe it stands for general electrical module. I think its located behind the fuse panel. Sometimes the windshield leaks and fries it. My truck does the same exact thing though. The power windows and radio wont work but they come on about a minute later with no rhyme or reason. They never go off while driving. I dont know about the other stuff. I guess if you wired something wrong, it could affect that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.