Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Little Problem

961 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  MrJohnWayne 
#1 ·
As most of you know I recently purchased the Stealh DHPOP kit. Got it installed today after a few hours. Really wasnt as bad as I though until I tried to put both pumps back in. That is pretty tricky and if you don't stick your tounge out right it could take days :D So I got it installed and did all my final checks, oil, wires etc... Start it up. Took about 4 seconds and fired right up. Had a mean lope too till i goosed the go pedal then it evened out and idled like normal. let it idle to check for leaks and what not. Drove it around the block at work a couple times goosing it now and then. small drip here and there which I didnt pay any attention too cause the valley still had some oil in it from the install. Start to drive home. Get on a backroad and open it up and boy howdy is there a difference in the top end now!! But I blew my CAC tube!! Again!! :mad: pulled over and popped the hood. Holy :censord: cow. Oil everywhere!!! I think I now what the problem is. Atleast I hope I think I know what it is. but I was kinda po'd and needed to vent. Sorry....

#4 ·
No problem with the venting John...we're here to help or just lend an ear....ya'all heard me vent pretty darn good back in March with my Quad Commander issues...hope you get it all worked out. :thumb:

#6 ·
Git-er-done

#7 ·
man i hate doing things twice! lol good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.