Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Trucks goofy Idle

981 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  driximus 
#1 ·
Truck Idle is way off, no power, Pulling UCVH's checking wiring got a P1316 wish I had AE to run a Buzz test. Gonna get them pulled and replaced got the driverside off yesterday had to stop to cold for me today is suppose to be colder DOH.

Anyone think of anything Else I might check?

#2 ·
I would run a contribution test on your Injectors. my truck was misisn pretty bad and you could hear it knock harder than the usual PSD knock. I had 2 that were gettin plugged up and the rest weren't spittin oil right.

#3 ·
Pulled off the Drivers side valve cover, Every thing was where it is suppose to be. Got under the passenger side (Hate that side) there it was clear as day the inside slipped out. After frantic searching there is no part place that carries that part open on the weekend I took and just slide it back in. need the truck working by Monday so gonna go pick them up and wait till I have time to install those clips.

Thanks to Marty for the informative write ups. and to all the members threads I read that helped me find the problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.