Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

no wait to start light

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  roo1113 
#1 ·
hey guys problem with truck... turn key on and no wait to start light... no transfer pump either, no aih or glr.... i have checked the fuse inside.... i have checked all fuses and relays outside.... everything is good.... got a ecm that is good and tried it still same thing.... i have a bulley dog gt but not installed yet.... so it is stock..... i even unplugged fuel heater even though it wasnt blowing fuse..... i checked connections and all that.... anyone have any idea what it could be cause right now i wish it was just a blown fuse.... thanks

#2 ·
Even though I'm sure you've given fuse #30 a good look, put a test light on both sides or. better yet, swap with another one.

The lack of a WTS light in a good indication that the PCM isn't communicating. If you've tried another one, then it does sound like a power problem. I'd look further into that...

Is there power in the OBD-II connector?

Fuse #19 is another one that needs a good look.

What year is your truck?

With all those other systems out how about the supply to the fuse box itself? There are fuseable links that could be bad.

Mine had this problem -> http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/99...sion-if-your-truck-like-mine.html#post1343921

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.