Serving Our Country!
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Is this a 4wd?
If so, you do only need to buy the bearing assembly as stated above. We, unfortunately, don't have maintainable bearings ... the front wheel bearings are non-maintenance unitized.
It is not a difficult job at all ... you remove the wheel, 4x4 hub, unmount and hang the brake caliper, remove the brake rotor, unplug some ABS connections, unbolt the bearing assembly from the steering knuckle, and then reverse the process. I did both in a few hours with an overhaul to the 4x4 hub and a brake job ... it was all, of course, very simple stuff.
2002 F-250 Lariat Extended Cab Long Bed, 7.3L, Auto, 4x4
- 6" BDS Suspension lift (All spring)
- Driveshaft Specialist 1 piece conversion
- 315/75R16 BFG A/Ts
- DP-Tuner F6
- DIESELSITE CPR Fuel System
- Turbo-Master Wastegate Controller
- Donaldson AIS Intake w/ "Zoodad" and AIH Delete
- MBRP 4" T304 Exhaust
- Coolant filter, Evans NPG+ Coolant, 203* Thermostat and Billet Housing
- Factory Tech Valve Body
- ISSPRO Gauges (Boost, Pyro, Trans)