Serving Our Country!
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How'd you run your amp power cable?
So ... the firewall in my 2002 is clean; cleaner than on any vehicle I've ever owned before. I've found only one blank plug on the firewall located underneath the PCM connector. Is this where you guys have used to run your amp power cable? I've also looked at the option of running it down the drivers side frame rail along w/ the fuel lines and then coming up through a floor plug apparently located underneath the rear seat.
Any ideas? What have you guys done? The amps will be mounted underneath the rear seat so thats where I need to get the cable to.
2002 F-250 Lariat Extended Cab Long Bed, 7.3L, Auto, 4x4
- 6" BDS Suspension lift (All spring)
- Driveshaft Specialist 1 piece conversion
- 315/75R16 BFG A/Ts
- DP-Tuner F6
- DIESELSITE CPR Fuel System
- Turbo-Master Wastegate Controller
- Donaldson AIS Intake w/ "Zoodad" and AIH Delete
- MBRP 4" T304 Exhaust
- Coolant filter, Evans NPG+ Coolant, 203* Thermostat and Billet Housing
- Factory Tech Valve Body
- ISSPRO Gauges (Boost, Pyro, Trans)