Coverkings Seat Covers. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2013, 06:27 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Coverkings Seat Covers.

I've been wanting to put seat covers in my truck for a while. I've been thinking about these coverking seat covers.

Although my interior is gray, so I might go with these.

Have any of you heard good things about them or have some first-hand advice? I've heard they're really comfortable and fit perfectly since they're custom fitted. Only thing that's getting me is that they're extremely pricey. Anyone have feedback?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2013, 06:33 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

I've used marathon and had great results...never used covering personally but have never heard anything bad about them...
Old 08-15-2013, 06:51 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Well part of the reason I wanted these is because they have the custom fit covers for the folding console. Not many others have that.
Old 08-23-2013, 10:35 PM
Premium Member

I liked the heavy grade seat covers I got from Exact Seat Covers thru ebay, exactseatcovers. They fit great, had extra pockets on the front of the front seat bottoms, pockets on the back of the front seats, and BIG pockets on the back of the rear bench seat, and a good fit for the front folding console / seat too. The tan heavy grade leatherette I got was a little lighter than stock leather, but still looks well inside. And they cost A LOT LESS than others.
Old 08-23-2013, 11:27 PM
Premium Member

i got the water proof koverkings and the front is ok but the rear 60/40 with the console SUCKS.
you have to unzip two long zippers to even open the console and the fit is not all it is cranked up to be. they are better than the leather as my seats were vandalized but it is by no means a permanent way to go.
the fronts are ok but for the money I i had hoped for more.

I talked to sunrise ford and they have cloth covers for 189 a seat I may try those next
Old 08-23-2013, 11:27 PM
Premium Member

i got the water proof koverkings and the front is ok but the rear 60/40 with the console SUCKS.
you have to unzip two long zippers to even open the console and the fit is not all it is cranked up to be. they are better than the leather as my seats were vandalized but it is by no means a permanent way to go.

I talked to sunrise ford and they have cloth covers for 189 a seat I may try those next
Old 08-23-2013, 11:35 PM
Premium Member

Old 08-24-2013, 08:28 AM
Premium Member

Got these 'exact seat covers' for about $270 front AND rear, shipped. Took about 30 minutes to put 'em all on and tighten 'em up.
Attached Thumbnails
Coverkings Seat Covers.-1377361633914.jpg   Coverkings Seat Covers.-1377361653923.jpg   Coverkings Seat Covers.-1377361664309.jpg   Coverkings Seat Covers.-1377361674362.jpg  
Old 08-28-2013, 10:24 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I hear ya there on the center console! I have cover kings too and my center console doesn't have the zipper its just split by the lid and cupholder and it fits over the cupholder terrible!
Old 08-30-2013, 06:35 PM

Try Shear Comfort seat covers, I just got some for my fronts seats, it covers the console well, and the lid too.

Here's what they look like:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.